SEPT. 2025
THE STAFF TEAM
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 157 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:03 am
Credits
Ties of Magic was created by Katie. Site graphics were created by Xaria. Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY Forum plots and characters belong to the members. The Harry Potter universe belongs to J.K. Rowling. No copyright infringement intended.
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Wandering around Digaon Alley (Scorpious)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wandering around Digaon Alley (Scorpious) Empty Wandering around Digaon Alley (Scorpious)

Post by Rose Weasley Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:25 am

Rose had came to the Diagon Alley. She was here alone, well actually she had came with family but she decided to explore it this time alone, so she went other places than her family. She was already old enough to go around here alone, also she knew where places were here. She has been here way too many times already. So she walked into the some shops but she never found there anything interesting, she didn't really need to buy anything. She had bought all her school stuff last week already. So Rose was here just to spend her day, she didn't really wanna spend in inside in room, it was getting boring already. Also she hoped maybe she could see here some familiar faces with who to do something fun together. So Rose just kept walking on the streets and sometimes walked in some random shop and then out again.
unsorted
Rose Weasley
Handler :
Krissu
Blood Status :
Half-Blood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Seventh
Student
gif/image :
Wandering around Digaon Alley (Scorpious) Tumblr_inline_mo219rfxXG1qz4rgp
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Wandering around Digaon Alley (Scorpious) Empty Re: Wandering around Digaon Alley (Scorpious)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:50 am

Needing to get his school things Scorpius Malfoy had headed out from his cozy bed this fine morning and gotten dressed. Grabbing some things incase he ended up buying to much to carry which mainly he just grabbed his backpack that he sometimes carried about if he was carrying things. Telling his mother and father where he was going and leaving he set out to Digaon Ally. After arriving there at half past ten he wandered into a few shops. Grabbing his books a new set of robes and broom which he had begged his father parcatically till he gave the money to Scorpius to buy the newest model. It was his last year after all.

Running into a few stores after buying it he bumped into the one and only red haired Weasley. Smirking he walked up behind her and with out warning not telling her that he was here he set his chin on her head. "I think a little lion got out of her cage" he smirked down at her "though she does look extremely cute today" he chuckled and removed himself from her and leaned against a wall. "Whatcha doing out today little red" he asked his eyebrow raised as he watched the red hair girl in front of him.

Back to top Go down

Wandering around Digaon Alley (Scorpious) Empty Re: Wandering around Digaon Alley (Scorpious)

Post by Rose Weasley Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:30 pm

Rose was just kept walking and in some point she stopped, to understand where she was exactly. Suddenly there was someone behind her and had set his or her chin on her head. She was bit of surprised by it for sure. She didn't really notice that someone had came behind here there. When she heard the voice she just smiled.

"I guess yeah," she mumbled there back now. She was still bit of surprised by the words what he said there now and also who it was. "Thanks," she said there back now with a small smile, when Scorpius said she was extremely cute today. "Well Hugo need something from here so she tracked entire family here but in some point I ditched them. So now I just walk from shop to shop," she explained why she was here. "What about you?" she asked back. She could have said green or snake too but she didn't.
unsorted
Rose Weasley
Handler :
Krissu
Blood Status :
Half-Blood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Seventh
Student
gif/image :
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:50 pm

Scorpius looked down at her and nodded. "Ya I still need my school things" he looked at her his normal cocky grin on his pale face. "Though bumping into you happened to just brighten up my day" he chuckled softly "well tell Hugo I said thank you for dragging you out here" he laughed softly "wait does that mean I'm gonna run into your dad? Shit he hates me" he looked around quickly his eyes wide. It was no secret that well the Potters didn't seem to mind his family it seemed like Ron still hated his dad well more or less. Maybe it was just cause Scorpius flirted with Rose non stop.

Watching the red head carefully he flashed a weak smile "oh and your mom lord she can be terrifying not as bad as Harry but ya know" he flashed a small smile and just kept his body low to hide from view as he watched rose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Weasley Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:16 pm

Rose smiled at his words. For some reason she didn't really mind it when he did flirt there with her non stop. For some reason she even liked it even if she couldn't show it around her parents. She knew how that they think about Malfoy's but they weren't so bad like they were in past and she knows it. "Oh I see. I bought mine last week," she said there with a small smile. "Awh that's so sweet of you saying that. Well my day got better for sure too. Now I don't have to wander around the shops alone," she said. "Well I'll say it to him," he said, even not sure what he will to do with that information. "Don't worry about them. Their not around here. I ditched them a long time ago," she said there now but actually she was bit of worried about it now too. She didn't really wanna her parents drive Scorpius away. Or else she would need to find herself new friend with who to go to shop to shop.

"Well she can be but don't worry. Everything is gonna be fine. Even if we see them we can hide from them," she said there now something. She didn't really wanna run in her parents too. She preferred to do something alone than with parents.
unsorted
Rose Weasley
Handler :
Krissu
Blood Status :
Half-Blood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Seventh
Student
gif/image :
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:44 pm

Scorpius smiled at her and nodded. Flashing his normal cocky smirk that he got from his father. He laughed "Aww nice to know I make your day better as well red" He then stood up fully standing a good foot and a half maybe even two taller than Rose. He at this point was about half an inch taller than his own dad so it was nice being tall. He then noticed how her face seems to be filled with worry he frowned slightly. "Eh don't worry Rose I won't stick around long enough for them to be mad at you" He figured she was worried that her parents would be mad at her so hence the bit of anger in his voice.

He chuckled and smirked, "Ya we could be like Teddy and Vicky in their fourth and fifth year when they hid out during a quidditch game" He smirked winking at her remembering how Teddy got in the paper for hiding away with Victoria to snog her. "I'll make myself scarce if ya want Rose" He suggested, as much as he wanted to hang with her he didn't want to get her in trouble. Or have her mad at him for getting her in trouble.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Weasley Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:03 pm

Rose looked at Scorpious when he stood up she went so small next to him too be honest. She was so much taller than her for sure. "Yeah well sometimes that can happen yes," she said there now with a small smile. She was yeah bit of worried but she didn't wanna that ruin her day for sure. "Aww. That's kind of sweet of you not wanting me get in trouble with my parents," she said. She really did meant it there.

"Oeh yeah I remember that. Well I guess kind of," she said there now about it. She did really remember it too reading from the paper about Teddy and Vicky. "No it's fine. They won't be here any time soon. But I guess they will catch up if we keep standing here," she said there now with a smile. Rose knows ways how to not to be in trouble. One day her parents needs to accept that Malfoy's aren't so bad as they used to be in the past.

unsorted
Rose Weasley
Handler :
Krissu
Blood Status :
Half-Blood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Seventh
Student
gif/image :
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum