SEPT. 2025
THE STAFF TEAM
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 157 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:03 am
Credits
Ties of Magic was created by Katie. Site graphics were created by Xaria. Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY Forum plots and characters belong to the members. The Harry Potter universe belongs to J.K. Rowling. No copyright infringement intended.
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

welcome home hope (hope and austin)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

welcome home hope (hope and austin)  Empty welcome home hope (hope and austin)

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:55 pm

Tessa ran around the house cleaning and organizing things that were already cleaned and organized. She was a nervous wreck. Today was the day theh would be getting hope. She called up thebstairs to austin to seee if he was ready as she fixed her already pristine hair. She heard a knock at the door and nearly jumped out of her skin. She rushes over and opened the door and smiled at the small girl that stood on their door step. Tears came to her eyes and she smiled :hello honey. You must be hope. I'm tessa. But you can call me mom. Or tessa. Whatever makes you feel comfortable"
unsorted
Tessa Di Angelo
Handler :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Tessa Di Angelo

Back to top Go down

welcome home hope (hope and austin)  Empty Re: welcome home hope (hope and austin)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:56 pm

Hope had been taken back to one of the many orphanages two days ago. What surprised her the moment she got there wasn't how beautiful and clean the place had been nor how sweet the children were to her, oh no, it was when within five minutes she had been told to pack her things, she was going to a foster family. Hope's eyes widen. Did this mean she had been wanted? The small girl had packed her things and the orphanage headmistress took her the long travel to her new home.

The word sounded so odd in Hope's mind. When the headmistress knocked on the door she heard women and within a second Hope's eyes widen, she was small and tiny enough that she snuck right past the headmistress who went into details about Hope. "She doesn't have an actual name, she gave herself that name. She is a very smart girl but tends to run off so if she gives you any problems just call us and we will come get her. She's been one of our problem children since she was five"

Hope didn't have anything the most she had was a bag with her school things, this time she had ended up in a magical orphanage so they understood why she had a wand. The second year wandered around more and saw books, dropping her things she be lined it for the books smiling widely at them she pulled them down. She then sat on the floor in the middle of the hallway and began to read, even if it was just some boring books Hope wanted to read it.

Back to top Go down

welcome home hope (hope and austin)  Empty Re: welcome home hope (hope and austin)

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:15 pm

Tessas eyes flickered gold and she looked at the head mistress when she mentioned returning hope if they had any issues with her "she is a child. My child. I will not be returning her, madame. She Is not a toy that you can return if it is broken. She is not broken. She is perfect. If that is all, I would like to go bond with my little girl" tessa said before closing the door in the headmistresses face and then walked over to hope and sat beaide her "I see you found mommys book collection. You like to read baby girl?"
unsorted
Tessa Di Angelo
Handler :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Tessa Di Angelo

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:51 am

Austin had stood quiet in the living room letting Tessa talk to the headmistress while he smiled watching Hope move to the books he watched as she took down some and sat down to read them. He glanced over at Tessa and the woman then he too spoke up " her adoption will be officially recognized and final tomorrow morning." He said and walked over to Tessa " Hope is our daughter as my Wife said so." He smiled and kissed Tessa's neck gently. " as for returning her...never, family's don't return children they understand them and love them." He moved his head close to Tessa's ear as he whispered to her softly " shes perfect."

Moving back to Hope he crouched down at her level " um..Hi I'm Austin, I have to ask do you like Quidditch, not that is makes a difference?" He asked his hands clasped in front of him as he watched her with a smile.

unsorted
Austin Sinclair
Handler :
Brant
Blood Status :
Half bood
Austin Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:57 am

Hope listened to them but ignored them, the headmistress nodded and waked to hope smiling down at her. "Stay safe ok little one" hope looked up and nodded before going back to her book. Hearing people talk she looked up and nodded. "Reading is my friend" she whispered before going back, hearing another person come down she raised an eyebrow at his question. "It's to rough I find it pointless to play a game where a broken bone is seen as normal" she whispered softly as she picked up her book once more burying her head into it with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:19 am

Tessa smiled softly at Austin and muzzle into him "I'm so happy right now, baby. She's so perfect. I just.... I can't even believe this is real right now." She said smiling. She looked over at hope and laughed as she said her views on quidditch "I feel the same way baby girl. But it is how daddy makes a living. Im always afraid he will get hurt" she said truthfully and looked at austin then down at hope "do you want to see your room, honey?" she said and smiled down st the little girl in front of her
unsorted
Tessa Di Angelo
Handler :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Tessa Di Angelo

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:03 pm

Austin could not argue with her logic he let Tessa explain to her. He stood up " well she's defiantly smart " he said " and I'm so glad we put that large book shelf with tons of books in her room." he said with a soft chuckle as he stepped back to let both of them head to the room they had made for her. " hope I hope you like your room , if anything isn't right just tell us and we'll ..well, I'll change it for you." he lent back on the door frame and waited hoping she would love it as it wasn't a pink room but one for some one into books.
unsorted
Austin Sinclair
Handler :
Brant
Blood Status :
Half bood
Austin Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum