SEPT. 2025
THE STAFF TEAM
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 157 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:03 am
Credits
Ties of Magic was created by Katie. Site graphics were created by Xaria. Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY Forum plots and characters belong to the members. The Harry Potter universe belongs to J.K. Rowling. No copyright infringement intended.
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

beat boy ((jareth))

View previous topic View next topic Go down

beat boy ((jareth)) Empty beat boy ((jareth))

Post by Hydra Lam Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:26 am

Hydra was walking through Knockturn Alley after finally getting out of all the crowds that plagued Diagon Alley. How can a person breathe in such tight conditions? She sat down against a building for a bit to try to catch her breath. Just walking into Knockturn Alley alone made her exhausted. Hydra began to regret not getting fresh blood after she woke up this morning; she should have not really waited like she thought she'd do. Getting up, she began to walk around mainly looking into store windows. "Hmm... I wonder if there's anything around these parts I could potentially buy. Could possibly help me and my feeding issue since it's out like when i was in a forest," she said to herself unaware of her surroundings outside of the window displays around her.
wrath
Hydra Lam
Handler :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
5th year
student
gif/image :