SEPT. 2025
THE STAFF TEAM
Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 157 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:03 am
Credits
Ties of Magic was created by Katie. Site graphics were created by Xaria. Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY Forum plots and characters belong to the members. The Harry Potter universe belongs to J.K. Rowling. No copyright infringement intended.
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Best friends and boys (Nebula)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Best friends and boys (Nebula) Empty Best friends and boys (Nebula)

Post by Gaston Shaw Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:21 pm

Gaston wanted to get some break from all his siblings, that's why he had came alone to the Diagon Alley. All the drama what was going around at home lately was getting on his nerves already. Her younger sister had done something she shouldn't have. There was no peaceful day anymore much. He really needed to get his mind off from all that drama for sure.

Hw was now walking around Diagon Alley and was wondering where to go. He walked into the Weasley's Wizards Wheezes. Well he have never really been into the pranks for sure but still for some reason that shop caught his eyes. Maybe because he just wanted to see what they have offer and maybe it could be even fun to play pranks on his siblings, mostly younger once and his twin. He looked around the shop and just wondered what the most things are even useful for. Awhile looking at the products there he suddenly walked into the someone. "Sorry," he said there automatically to the person, with out looking who it was. Well he was sorry for sure anyways, it was his fault, he didn't really look where he walked.
wrath
Gaston Shaw
Handler :
Krissu
Blood Status :
Pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Seventh
Student
gif/image :
Best friends and boys (Nebula) Tumblr_mc7h6t2QZ71rp6xpao2_250
Gaston Shaw

Back to top Go down

Best friends and boys (Nebula) Empty Re: Best friends and boys (Nebula)

Post by Nebula Black Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:48 am

Nebula had been shopping in Diagon Alley, a lot during the past summer, since her parents wanted her to go out and have fun which she was fine with. Even though she had been kind of mad she hadn't heard from Madison, and even more mad at Orpheus for being her annoying brother and hacking into her phone and leaving Nebula wanting revenge on her brother which led to her to look at shops thinking of a place she could go to find something to annoy her thick-skulled older brother. Then leaving Nebula smiling and walking to Wizard Wheezes, and soon she smiled.

Leaving the fifteen year old entering the shop, in a 5sos t shirt, a pair of white denim shorts, a pair of galaxy authentic vans, a pair of glasses she had on her head, and had her headphones in. She had loved her music, and had been listening to Twenty One Pilots, new song Heathens, and soon leaving the fifteen year old walking over and observing shelves and not at realizing where she was going, and soon.

She had bumped into someone as he soon looking, and said. " Its fine but please watch where your fucking going. " and soon stopping herself as she saw who it was, and she flinched, and she said. " Gaston? What are you doing here? " asked Nebula realizing it was Gaston her best friends brother and she looked, and she said. " You generally don't go to these places. " said Nebula with her arms crossed.
envy
Nebula Black
Handler :
Katie Une
Blood Status :
Pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Fifth Year
Student
gif/image :
Best friends and boys (Nebula) Tumblr_nsonooA5de1uywvudo5_250
Nebula Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaston Shaw Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:11 am

Gaston realized into who he had pumped when the person did spoke. He did even listen what the person was saying there now. He had pumped into his younger sister best friend. At least it was someone who she knew not some random person for sure. "Sorry. I didn't really meant to walk into you," he said there and was really sorry. Nebula had been really annoyed that he wwalked into her at first.

"Well I just wanted to get out from my house. It's too crazy there lately," he said something and sighed. "Not sure why I walked into this shop really. I have never really done pranks yes but maybe it could light the mood at home even for few seconds would be great," he said there. Mood at home was so intense lately. Everyone were so pissed and sad and even mad at everyone for sure. Maddie had done something what she sshouldn't have ddone it. He realized Nebula maybe doesn't even know what goes on at Shaw's home.

"Have you heard from Madison lately?" He had to ask there now. He really was now worried about his younger sister.
wrath
Gaston Shaw
Handler :
Krissu
Blood Status :
Pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Seventh
Student
gif/image :
Gaston Shaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Black Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:06 am

Nebula had hated being ran into, and tended to get rather annoyed by it. Even though she always managed to get over it, and she had instantly gotten over herself when it was Gaston. Since if she had to be honest, she had had kind of liked him, and from hanging out with Madison for years she knew him and she had talked to him numerous times. As well as him being in the same year as her brother, which was funny since they had been the same house but Gaston was nicer than him if she was honest.

Soon looking and she said, " Your fine I honestly should have watched where I was going. Which means I am sorry for telling you to watch where your going. " said Nebula as she let out a smile. Then soon raising her eyebrow at Gaston when he mentioned the Shaw house being crazy, which was not something she heard often. Soon looking and she said. " What kind of crazy? Since the last crazy thing happened three years ago. " said Nebula with her arms crossed.

" Hey if you want we can shop together, since I am getting back at Orpheus for hacking my phone. " joked Nebula. Then soon sighing since she had this gut feeling something that something wasn't right and soon she looked, and she wondered about Madison if her friend was okay as she crossed her arms and wondered. Since she hadn't heard from her for a while, and she soon remembered hearing from her the week before leaving Nebula to wonder.

Since she had a feeling, " Last week, but it wasn't all that big. May I ask what the hell is going with Madison that your asking me this? " asked Nebula looking beginning to get a pit in her stomach.
envy
Nebula Black
Handler :
Katie Une
Blood Status :
Pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Fifth Year
Student
gif/image :
Nebula Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaston Shaw Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:15 am

Gaston looked at Nebula there and she knew her being his younger sister best friend. So far he haven't really talked that much with her alone. Usually his sister was around. He really wasn't sure what he felt for her but it wasn't just friendship.

"Well it's our both fault then," he said there sething with a small smile. It was basically true then. "It's okay. If someone walked into me I would have said it too," he added there now about that saying watch where are you going. "Just something happened recently what we really didn't expect to happen," he said there and sighed now. He still couldn't believe it was let to happen.

"Oh god. Sure I can shop with you even if I don't know much about pranks. Nevet really used these much too be honest," he said there with a small smile. "Oh god. That wasn't nice of him for sure. So you really should get back to him for sure," hr said there and was willing to help even Nebula to prank him back for some reason he couldn't really tell yet.

"Well she did something what she shouldn't have done it. She had boy over and things lead to something what she shouldn't have done it," he tried to explain there right now. He didn't really wanna say that word out loud here in shop.
wrath
Gaston Shaw
Handler :
Krissu
Blood Status :
Pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Seventh
Student
gif/image :
Gaston Shaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Black Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:56 am

Nebula had always remembered Madison getting mad at Gaston when she around, even though she never Madison how she felt, but she definitely felt something. Then soon she snapped out and she said. " I guess so, and it just a matter of habit. Since look at who my older sister is. " smiled Nebula, since her sister was the person who hated everyone, but had been popular. Which had led to her figuring out that she was a Slytherin for the traits that were the bad ones of Slytherin, meanwhile Nebula being placed their due to her resourcefulness, determination, and ambition. Although if it wasn't for that it would have been Hufflepuff, due to her being such a sweetheart, who tended to be moody.

Soon Nebula sighed when Gaston talked about something happening, and she sighed. " I am sorry for whatever happened, I know what happened three years ago. Which looks like you guys don't have much luck I guess. " said Nebula. Then soon she looked, and she smiled, then soon was happy when she looked, and said. " Well I can teach you since they are common in my house, since my parents tend to let out be teens. Even though they try to get a grip on us but it never works. " smiled Nebula, she was happy to have a friend.

" Well Madison does a lot of things, that one shouldn't exactly do at fifteen. Well Gaston her having a boy over and I am getting the jest since we all know what happens when boys are over. So that isn't something you should get worried about, since it is not the first time she slept with someone as well as probably not being the last time. Unless what your telling me it was unprotected or the condom broke, then I can see why your nervous, wait she was protected right, and who was the guy. " said Nebula with her arms crossed.

Since she was wondering why he was so nervous about something like sex when it came to Madison.
envy
Nebula Black
Handler :
Katie Une
Blood Status :
Pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Fifth Year
Student
gif/image :
Nebula Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaston Shaw Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:44 am

Gaston remembers of couse her younger sister getting maf at him when ever he tried to talk with Nebula. He never understood why really and still doesn't really. He can't just go and ask why too. "Probably yeah," she said there with a small smile. Gaston wasn't exactly sure why he had became gryffindor, he had probably more gryff traits in her than in any other house.

"Well yeah. Three years ago. We all still remember it for sure. Our luck isn't that great really yes," he said there quietly and smiled quietly. "Well if you wanna you can teach. I won't mind. Might cole handy at times probably," he said there now with a small smile. He really find it might come useful one day for to cheer up people.

"Well the boy coming over was really what we didn't expect right. I think they used protection but you never know if it broke or not yet. We soon get to know," he said there and sighed. He really hoped nothing bad didn't happen. "Autumn of course freaked out if she heard boy was over. So we went into Maddie room but were too late. So now soon we get to know what happens next," he said there. It was not very good day. He had to try calm down everyone there basically.

"Dysmas was first name. Not sure about last really. I don't know everyone in school really," he said there.
wrath
Gaston Shaw
Handler :
Krissu
Blood Status :
Pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Seventh
Student
gif/image :
Gaston Shaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Black Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:58 pm

Nebula had been enjoying her chance to talk to Gaston, after Madison often had shooed her brother when he was around them. Which meant Nebula had been getting a chance to know the kid, and knew that if Maddie found out she would be in trouble. Soon looking and she said. " It was a big deal in the wizarding world, and so was your sister becoming headmistress. " said Nebula. Then soon she looked, and she said. " It will get better I promise. " said Nebula as she smiled at Gaston who she had a serious crush on at the moment.

" I would love to teach you, and you know something I like talking to you. And would you get mad I say that I kind of fancy you right now. " smiled Nebula. Then soon leaving Nebula with a nod, and she said. " Sure as hell does come in handy if you hate people and want to prank them. " said Nebula with a smile. Then soon leaving Nebula in a nod, and she said. " Ah understandable. " she soon looked and smiled. Since she was beginning to really fancy him.

Since she soon looked, and she said. " Well I sure hope they were protected, since your sister cannot afford a babysit, well if she is pregnant, I would be honored to babysit, but still she can't handle a kid. No teen can handle children of their own. " said Nebula soon looking and saying. " Well that shows Autumn cares, I wish Stella would do the same for me, but you know. Stella is Stella. " sighed Nebula, and she said. " Well that was just bold and smart, since she shouldn't have sex when you guys are home. " said Nebula.

" Well the thing you can do is pray, and you know something, you will get through it since your strong. I might cry at the idea of my best friend being pregnant since who do I have then? " asked Nebula. Then soon she looked, and she said. " Dysmas you mean Dysmas Feofan, since your sister likes him, and she wanted to sleep with him for a while. " said Nebula.

She had remembered from Madison talking at the end of the year prior.
envy
Nebula Black
Handler :
Katie Une
Blood Status :
Pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Fifth Year
Student
gif/image :
Nebula Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaston Shaw Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:40 am

Gaston cared much about what his younger sister thought but at times he did even ignore it. He for some reason wanted to get to know Nebula more than just her being his sisters best friend, well one of them. So far when ever they meet Maddie is around too. It's one of these rare times when she isn't around. "Well sure it was. They both were," he agreed there right now with it for sure. "We'll see about it," he said there and sighed. Something was telling to him that things won't go better any time soon now.

"Thanks for the offer. That would be very nice of you. Wait what?" Gaston did get confused at the end there now. He didn't really expect her saying that now suddenly there. He wasn't even sure what she meant by that exactly. He just nodded his head there right now.

"Well let's hope she isn't. She isn't ready for to have baby for sure. Well if you want I guess you can. I can't allow it, it's up to Maddie then," he said there and sighed. He really hoped she wasn't it. "Well Autumn and Maddie have been always close, even if yeah lately not so much. Autumn has always cared about Maddie and she isn't afraid of showing it out too. Well Stella is Stella yes," he said there back now with a small smile. "Well yeah she shouldn't have done it for sure."

"I guess we can pray that yeah. Sometimes prays go through yes. I'm sure she will be there still but just at times busy with the baby but I'm sure she will need your help and her families help for sure when she is pregnant," he said. He didn't really believe in praying that much, it barely worked for him. "I guess it's him. Oh god. Well now it's done. Soon we get to know how it will end," he said there and sighed. Gaston didn't really know much about his siblings love life for sure, barely anyone did tell about it to him and well he can't really ask too. He himself doesn't like to talk about it with his siblings too so he can't really make his siblings to do same.
wrath
Gaston Shaw
Handler :
Krissu
Blood Status :
Pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Seventh
Student
gif/image :
Gaston Shaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top