SEPT. 2025
THE STAFF TEAM
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 157 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:03 am
Credits
Ties of Magic was created by Katie. Site graphics were created by Xaria. Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY Forum plots and characters belong to the members. The Harry Potter universe belongs to J.K. Rowling. No copyright infringement intended.
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

I can't believe this (Jacob)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I can't believe this (Jacob) Empty I can't believe this (Jacob)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:39 pm

It has been a total of two weeks since she was both turned and bothered to a prince. Some boy she didn't even know, she didn't even know what he looked like. How old he was or if he was a wizard. Sighing Mare had been tasked with looking for not only a dress to wear for her wedding (least she got to choose that) but she was also tasked with picking on other things. They had sent her noble ladies to help her with it. Her three best friends beside Desmond. They watched as Mare tried on dress after dress and after hours they finally choose one. She was now waiting outside well her friends paid for the dress. Choosing to wander around Mare began to walk, Desmond had told her to be careful and to make sure she had extra blood on her in case she got thirsty. She drank it from a water bottle and managed to fool people into believing it was some sort of red drink.

As she walked she didn't notice a man about two times the size of her both in height and width. If she had looked up she would have noticed a tall man with dark hair walking in her direction. Mare smashed into him both of them falling to the ground. As they fell they ended up with Mare beneath the stranger and soon she looked up. Meeting a pair of eyes that could keep her staring for hours. Her now cold skin felt like it was on fire as she watched the stranger. "I...I..I'm so so sorry!" She exclaimed blushing madly or at least blushing as much as she cold. Staring at the stranger her hair pressed against her face and her hands had landed on his back in hope of catching herself. Her arms wrapped around his neck now as she stared at him, mouth opened slightly in shock as she just laid there making no attempt to move as she stared at the man in front of her.

Back to top Go down

I can't believe this (Jacob) Empty Re: I can't believe this (Jacob)

Post by Jacob Pietro Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:39 pm

Jacob checked his watch as he walked down the street, knowing that he still had at least an hour before his brother would be available to meet him. He hadn't seen Blair in months, and although it had taken a lot of pursuading his father, he had finally been permitted to take leave from his duties to visit the States. He had arrived the night before, and had sent his brother a cryptic owl, asking one of the staff members at the inn that he was staying at to do the writing so that Blair wouldn't recognise his hand. He intended to surprise him, since even though Jacob was not technically a part of the royal family, the pair had always been close.

He looked back up from his watch just in time to see a young woman walking toward him, but not in time to prevent their collision. It sent them bit tumbling to the ground, and he moved his hand to the back of the woman's head to stop it from cracking against the ground. He looked down at her, an apology dying on his lips as he took in her beautiful face. Jacob recognised it from somewhere, but could not place it straight away. He didn't move to get up for a few moments, before realising the inappropriateness of their position, and he flashed her a smile before standing, placing his his other hand on her surprisingly cool waist and lifting her with him. "Please forgive me," he finally said, keeping his hands at the back of her head and her waist to make sure that she was steady on her feet, "I wasn't paying proper attention."
unsorted
Jacob Pietro
Handler :
Tess
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Jacob Pietro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:47 pm

Hearing his voice made Mare take a breath oh he was hot. As he pulled her slowly up she allowed him to touch her not making an inch of movement. Her mouth slightly parted as she stared at the stranger. "It...it's fine...I wasn't paying attention...was too busy complaining to myself" She laughed softly and slowly moved away from his touch even though every single part of Mare was screaming at her to not move one bit. "I...I'm Mare" She whispered softly holding out her small hand so he could either shake it or maybe hold it...Mare wasn't complaining either way.

"Sorry my mind's been in the clouds for some time now, you know suddenly being engaged to some guy does that to a girl" She laughed softly and ran her hand through her hair once more. She was a complete mess and he was a perfect hot mess...was she complaining about being bumped into this total stranger? Hell no. Was she complaining about being a total mess right now and not being able to speak one straight sentence? Ya slightly. "So uh...handsome what brings you here..shit I mean uh stranger ya stranger" Her face was flushed so it was almost as red as the blood in her cup. She was a mess and he was such a perfect man...lord Mare was gonna die in a few moments if she didn't shut the fuck up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob Pietro Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:07 pm

Jacob watched with a small smile on his face as the young woman spoke. He could tell from her accent that she wasn't American, but he still couldn't quite place where he recognised her from. A part of him was disappointed when she moved away- a silly little part that reminded him of how long it had been since he had been so close to a woman. But he ignored it in favour of being polite. "Not to worry," he said, "we all get a bit distracted from time to time." He heard her name, finding it to be quite pretty- fitting for such beautiful person. He took the offered hand gently in his own and bowed, his lips brushing lightly against her knuckles. He was once again startled by how cold her skin was, but let the thought leave his mind for the time being.

He released her hand and stood straight again, and his mind started working at double speed. That was when he recognised her. This was the princess. This was his brother's betrothed, and he scolded himself for allowing his mind to wander about her earlier. He didn't feel the need to make her aware of who exactly he was for the time being, and instead introduced himself by saying, "I'm Jacob. It's a pleasure to meet you." He turned so that they were facing in the same direction and offered her his arm. "Would you like to join me at the pub down the road? I could really do with something to drink." He waited for her to take his offered arm before he started walking. He chuckled at her 'slip up', and said. "I am meeting somebody in a little over an hour. But I definitely have time to be in the company of such a beautiful woman."
unsorted
Jacob Pietro
Handler :
Tess
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Jacob Pietro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:41 pm

Mare's smile only grew as he said he understood that everyone gets distracted. "Ya it sucks, one moment I'm a normal student and the next I have to marry some prince and I don't even know what he looks like, or his stupid brother who apparently is some bastard, can you believe that?" She shook her head "I'm not usually one to judge people and who knows maybe the bastard is some nice kid but still, no king should have a child with another I don't feel sick or anything at the thought of the bastard, I feel sorry for him" She shook her head sighing.

Feeling his lips against her knuckles she smiled at him blushing brightly. Hearing his name she smiled and nodded. "It's nice to meet you Jacob" Taking his arm she smiled and nodded "A drink sounds lovely at this moment. Shopping for some stupid wedding dress does make a girl tired, least they allowed me that much choose hmpf I even have to go meet this stupid prince and his family next week" Shaking her head she sighed "They are coming to Scotland for a week or something can you believe that?" Her voice filled with rage. Sighing she shook her head. She blushed slightly and nodded "Thank you, I may be a queen but being called beautiful women is still odd for me" She giggled softly "You know if you were the one I was engaged to I don't think I'd be too overly mad" She flashed a smirk at him, she may hate flirting cause she sucked at it but truly she was good at it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob Pietro Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:06 am

..some prince and I don't even know what he looks like, or his stupid brother who apparently is some bastard.. With that statement, Jacob felt his infamous walls going up around himself, like he was preparing for an attack. He knew that he could not disrespect the princess, as she was to one day be his queen, but he found himself rather displeased by her words. She didn't even know his brother, and she had already painted him with such an ugly brush! It was rude, and judgemental. He would admit that he couldn't imagine being in her position, and he found the idea of an arranged betrothal to be entirely outdated. But she had no reason to be so rude. "I assure you," he said, his eyes narrowed so slightly that nobody who didn't know him well would be able to tell the difference, "he would not wish for you to feel sorry for him."

He noticed her blush, but did not mention it. Such a greeting was not common anymore, and so he presumed that she was not used to it. Jacob made sure to keep his steps short, so that she could easily keep up, and nodded along to her words. "Perhaps you should reserve judgement until you actually meet his family," he offered as advice, hoping for his poor brother's sake that she would take it. No matter how much he tried not to show it, Jacob knew that Blair was just as disappointed by this arrangement as Mare appeared to be. Blair had just as many ambitions and plans as the Scottish princess, and he felt equally as bad for his brother. "I am nearly stating fact, my lady," he said softly, "you are very beautiful. Thank you, by the way. But I highly doubt such an engagement would be seen as a good thing in the court." He chuckled to himself at the irony of her statement as they arrived at the small pub. He opened the door and held it for her.
unsorted
Jacob Pietro
Handler :
Tess
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Jacob Pietro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top