SEPT. 2025
THE STAFF TEAM
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 157 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:03 am
Credits
Ties of Magic was created by Katie. Site graphics were created by Xaria. Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY Forum plots and characters belong to the members. The Harry Potter universe belongs to J.K. Rowling. No copyright infringement intended.
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

around town (stephan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

around town (stephan)  Empty around town (stephan)

Post by Carina Athena Malfoy Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:53 pm

Athena had snuck out of her house and made her way to one of her families port keys. She smiled as she touched it and disappeared from sight. A few seconds later, she appeared in Bellaire village in France. She loved it here. It was always so romantic and delightful in the tiny village. Athena made her way to the enchanted goblin for a drink and sat down in a booth be for ordering a butter beer. She smiled as her drink arrived and looked around the pub as she sipped it  her eyes soon fell on a blonde boy around her age and she blushed lightly at his extreme attractiveness.
envy
Carina Athena Malfoy
Handler :
sydney
Blood Status :
pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
5th
Student
gif/image :
around town (stephan)  Tumblr_njzsxkVwv21twkn6do2_250
Carina Athena Malfoy

Back to top Go down

around town (stephan)  Empty Re: around town (stephan)

Post by Stephan Saunders Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:23 pm

Stephan had always hated shopping with his mother and two sisters, but he swore it was getting worse every year. It wasn't that he didn't like to buy things- he was as guilty of that as anyone else- it was that they always spent twenty minutes deciding if wanted to buy things. Which was a massive pain for Stephan as he had plans for the afternoon, and he knew that they wouldn't leave the village until just before them, or possibly later.

It was in the robe shop that Stephan decided he'd had enough, and told his mother that he didn't need any new robes, so he would see them later. He slipped out and headed to a nearby pub for a butterbeer and perhaps some sane chat. After grabbing his drink, his eyes fell on a pretty girl who looked about his age, and he smiled as he approached her. Sitting down next to her, he said, "hi. I hope you don't mind me joining you?"
unsorted
Stephan Saunders
Handler :
Tess
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Stephan Saunders

Back to top Go down

Post by Carina Athena Malfoy Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:31 pm

Athena smiled and nodded at the chair "oh no. Please. Take a seat" her British accent set her apart from most people in the pub, as she was now in france. She pushed her light blonde hair out of her face and smiled at the boy. "My name is carina. Carina malfoy. But I go by my middle name, athena." She said softly sipping the drink in her hand "and what is your name, Monday or?" She said adding a bit of french and giggling softly behind her cup.
envy
Carina Athena Malfoy
Handler :
sydney
Blood Status :
pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
5th
Student
gif/image :
Carina Athena Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephan Saunders Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:54 pm

Stephan raised an eyebrow at her accent, finding it quite pleasing rather then grating like some British accents could be. He recognised the girl's last name, but it didn't really make much difference to him. He smiled brightly as he said, "it's my pleasure to meet you, Athena. I'm Stephan." He took a long sip of his drink, wondering how long the girls would take, and in turn how long he would be able to spend sitting with this pretty girl. "So, England, huh?" he asked, "do you come to France often? Or just for today?"
unsorted
Stephan Saunders
Handler :
Tess
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Stephan Saunders

Back to top Go down

Post by Carina Athena Malfoy Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:47 pm

Athena smiled and locked her emerald green eyes with his own and looked at him "pleasure to meet you, Stefan." She looked around and hoped none of her family somehow showed up, especially not orion. She did not feel like dealing with her twin brother at the moment. "Im just here for today. Wanted to get away from the family for a bit" she finished her drink and smiled as she ordered another one
envy
Carina Athena Malfoy
Handler :
sydney
Blood Status :
pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
5th
Student
gif/image :
Carina Athena Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephan Saunders Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:35 am

Stephan watched as she looked around, wondering if perhaps she was waiting for someone and he had interrupted her. He was about to apologise and take his leave when she returned her attention to him and explained why she was there. He chuckled softly to himself and nodded in understanding. "I'm here trying to get away from my mother and little sisters while they do their shopping," he said, "somehow my brother got out of this torture and is at home with my dad." Honestly, he had chosen to come because his mother had promised it would be a short trip and it was a chance for him to pick up some of the following school year's books. "Any particular reason that you left the country rather than the room," he asked with a smile.
unsorted
Stephan Saunders
Handler :
Tess
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Stephan Saunders

Back to top Go down

Post by Carina Athena Malfoy Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:03 am

Athena chuckled softly "I see. Got a big family, do you? I know all about big families. There's my mom, my dad, my older brother Scorpius, my twin brother Orion, and my little sister Cassiopeia." She said counting to make sure she didn't miss anyone out of the malfoy family. When she realized she had gotten everyone she smiled proudly. She smiled at his question "when you live in a large family, it takes more than just leaving the room to escape the chaos" she said matter of factly. She bit her lip softly "so you go to beauxbatons?"
envy
Carina Athena Malfoy
Handler :
sydney
Blood Status :
pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
5th
Student
gif/image :
Carina Athena Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephan Saunders Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:19 pm

"Yeah," he replied, "there are four of us too. Plus my parents. I'm the oldest." He adored his siblings, even if his sisters spent for too long looking for the right robes for school in his opinion. He took a sip of his drink, considering the fact that the girl seemed rather comfortable there. She had probably been to France at least once before. He couldn't imagine just leaving the country, considering his mother would kill him if he even left the village on his own. He was allowed to go out, but he was always supposed to tell one of his parents where he was. "Yes, I do," he replied with a smile, "and I assume that you go to Hogwarts?"
unsorted
Stephan Saunders
Handler :
Tess
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Stephan Saunders

Back to top Go down

Post by Carina Athena Malfoy Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:25 pm

Athena smiled softly and moved her hair out of her face once again "I swear im gonna chop all this blonde mess off." She said jokingly. When he mentioned his large family she smiled "im the second youngest. Orion is a few minutes older than me cassie is about 2 years younger. Scorpius is about 2 years older" she said before ordering yet another drink. This time she ordered a muggle soda called root beer. She loved the taste. When he asked if she went to hogwarts she nodded "indeed I do. 5th year slytherin." She said before looking at him "tell me more about you."
envy
Carina Athena Malfoy
Handler :
sydney
Blood Status :
pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
5th
Student
gif/image :
Carina Athena Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephan Saunders Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:18 am

Stephan raised an eyebrow and said, "I would hardly call it a mess. It's actually quite nice." It was a subtle compliment, but he did despise it when girls said awful things about themselves. Even if it was just their hair. "Twins, huh?" he asked, sipping once more from his drink, "that's got to be interesting." He thought that it was a bit odd that she was being so open with a complete stranger, but said nothing of it. Perhaps she was just friendly. "Hmm," he said thoughtfully, "not much to tell, really. My parents are healers, and I play Quidditch. That's about it. And you?"
unsorted
Stephan Saunders
Handler :
Tess
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Stephan Saunders

Back to top Go down

Post by Carina Athena Malfoy Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:14 pm

Athena blushed a bit at the compliment on her hair and moved it out of her face again "well thank you. Since we are giving out compliments I have to say I really like your eyes. And your smile" she blushed even more and lowered her head as she was a bit embarrassed. When he asked of her and orion were twins she nodded "yeah. Hes my twin brother. Hes a giant pain in the ass. But I love him." When he told her a bit about him she smiled then thought as he asked about her "theres not alot to tell. I come from a large family. I love to sing. Im not really all that into sports"
envy
Carina Athena Malfoy
Handler :
sydney
Blood Status :
pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
5th
Student
gif/image :
Carina Athena Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top