SEPT. 2025
THE STAFF TEAM
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 157 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:03 am
Credits
Ties of Magic was created by Katie. Site graphics were created by Xaria. Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY Forum plots and characters belong to the members. The Harry Potter universe belongs to J.K. Rowling. No copyright infringement intended.
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

First Date (Nebula)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First Date (Nebula) Empty First Date (Nebula)

Post by Gaston Shaw Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:14 pm

Gaston had asked Nebula on the date basically. He knew what he was feeling for her and the same time he had realised she did feel a basically same way. Even if her sister Madison, who was Nebula's best friend, didn't really like this idea but he didn't really care. He actually did deserve some happiness in his life too. He just wanted to be happy and forget about awhile his family problems. Also enjoy his time out of the house for awhile.

They agreed to meet for a date in the Madam's Puddifoot's Tea Shop. So that was where Gaston was heading right now. He was wearing jeans, shirt, jacket on it with some shoes. He didn't really dress up very fancy there wasn't really no point since the place where they did go for a date wasn't that fancy really. He soon did reach to her destination. He walked into the cafe, ordered himself some calming tea there and took a seat then one of the empty seats. Now he all did was wait for his tea and also Nebula to show up.

Last edited by Gaston Shaw on Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
wrath
Gaston Shaw
Handler :
Krissu
Blood Status :
Pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Seventh
Student
gif/image :
First Date (Nebula) Tumblr_mc7h6t2QZ71rp6xpao2_250
Gaston Shaw

Back to top Go down

First Date (Nebula) Empty Re: First Date (Nebula)

Post by Nebula Black Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:31 pm

Nebula had been thrilled for her first date with Gaston as she couldn't describe how much she liked him, and how cute she thought he was. And not hearing from her friend in ages, she knew it meant time for her to finally be able to date Gaston without Maddie's input on the whole situation. Leading her to floo to Hogsmeade as she had been dressed in a pair of shorts, a white tank top, and a pair of black vans. Nothing fancy since she had not wanted to be fancy.

And she wanted to dress casual, because the past couple days have been filled with stress wedding planning for her sister Nova. Then Nebula stuck dealing with everything, and she knew that this was her chance to get away from him. Bringing her phone with her as she looked around for him. Soon spotting him not dressed up fancy which made her smile. Walking over to the older boy she looked, and she said. " I see I wasn't the only one that decided to not dress to fancy. " she said taking a seat.

Looking at him, she looked, and she said. " And I did not go to Maddie for input on my outfit, but I did ask for Skylar's input. " smiled Nebula. She had always went to Maddie for advice, but upon finding out she was going on a date with her brother Maddie was far from thrilled. Looking back at her friend she smiled and she said. " Thank god we had this date, since when your dealing with a possible wedding in your family. You want to find someway to keep a sane head. " said Nebula.

" Well aside from that how are you Gaston? " asked Nebula.
envy
Nebula Black
Handler :
Katie Une
Blood Status :
Pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Fifth Year
Student
gif/image :
First Date (Nebula) Tumblr_nsonooA5de1uywvudo5_250
Nebula Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaston Shaw Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:58 pm

Gaston was glad that he wasn't really only one who decided not to dress fancy here but the more likely comfortable way. "Hey," he said with a small smile back to her there. "Yeah, figured it would be better be in some comfortable clothes," he said. He nodded his head when Nebula said about not asking opinion from his sister Maddie. He knew very well how Maddie was against of this relationship.

But he is sure one day she will see this isn't so bad at it seems. Gaston can't deny his feelings for Nebula anymore. They have been there already for awhile and because of his sister he has never really acted at them but after all this what is happening he deserves some kind of happiness and away time for his family too.

"Oh, wedding. Well good luck with that all planning and all that," he said there now. He really didn't know that much about wedding planning really. He hasn't need to plan yet one and his wedding is in future still. "I'm glad you had some time for me then awhile planning the wedding for sister," he added there.

"I'm okay I suppose. It was good to get away from family for awhile too. Not so peaceful there. I guess it's never peaceful there. Always someone causes trouble," he said there and sighed on that. He didn't really wanna talk about it.
wrath
Gaston Shaw
Handler :
Krissu
Blood Status :
Pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Seventh
Student
gif/image :
Gaston Shaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Black Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:49 pm

Nebula had been so happy when Gaston said hello to her, as she smiled for a moment looking around at everything. And looking back at him. " Yeah plus getting all dolled up for a date is not my thing. Even though look who my best friend is Miss Fashion. " smiled Nebula as she saw the waiter come over and she decided to order a Alluring Tea, as she smiled.

Then thinking about the wedding, she looked, and she said. " Thanks, but the good luck should be going to Nova since it is her special day after all. Not mine, mine better not be for a while. But I reckon the next wedding to be Stella since she is easily making her way through guys. " smiled Nebula. Which in all honesty was the truth about the whole wedding idea.

" I am too, since in my family it's like a episode of The Real Housewives. " she said which was the truth with everyone planning the wedding and people putting their inputs. " And when your sister is engaged to a celebrity that makes it even more horrifying. " said Nebula, and her older sister Stella certainly wasn't making it any easier.

Looking at her she looked, and she said. " Isn't there a possible wedding in the future in your family with your older sister Tessa? " asked Nebula with a smile. Since she heard from talks that a wedding on the horizon was in the future for the Shaws, and she looked for a second. " Or was it just a rumor? " asked Nebula.

" That's great, and I bet it is great to get away from Maddie, since lately her bitchtude has been through the roof. She keeps blowing up at Skylar and myself, it like to the point where it is Madison take a chill pill. " said Nebula with a sigh. And looking at him she smiled, " Hey doesn't every family have one of those mine is Stella, since she can't just keep her mouth shut. " sighed Nebula.
envy
Nebula Black
Handler :
Katie Une
Blood Status :
Pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Fifth Year
Student
gif/image :
Nebula Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaston Shaw Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:08 am

Gaston smiled. "Well yeah, I barely take fashion advice from her. It isn't mine thing to do too," he said there. To be honest he hasn't really had many dates in his life anyways. He doesn't really date with every girl who he sees or meets.

"Oh well true yeah but I'm sure I won't see her anytime soon. So you can say to her I said it maybe," he said there with a small smile. He was sure yes that he won't meet with Nova anytime soon there for sure. "Well probably yeah," he said there f she agreed there with the other part of her sentences. He didn't himself plan to marry any time soon for sure too.

"Oh, I only can imagine of crazy it is there. Sorry haven't really watched Housewives," he said there honesty, there was no point lying about it really. "Oh right yes, he was some famous quidditch player?" he asked to be sure, he remember it right.

"Oh there seems to be something going on yes. I don't really know the all details of it. Hard to keep track of everything in my family really," he said. It wasn't rumor for sure. It seemed to be happening one day but he wasn't sure when. He didn't care right that much about it too. Thank god he didn't have to help in that matter there.

"Well, Maddie is yeah like that even at home. I'm sure this period will go over soon or if not. She will drive so many people crazy soon at home," he said there and sighed. "Well I wish there was one peaceful day at home but there is none," he added it there. "Well yeah. Every family has those. Even if in mine there is many of them. I guess the problem if you have many siblings."
wrath
Gaston Shaw
Handler :
Krissu
Blood Status :
Pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Seventh
Student
gif/image :
Gaston Shaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Black Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:08 pm

Nebula couldn't help but smile as Gaston talked about not taking fashion advice from her as she looked, and she asked. " Yeah and her fashion sense is not exactly nice. " smiled Nebula, which was the truth sure she dressed in average clothing, and she looked with a smile. And before she knew she listened, and she remembered she had to tell him something. As she soon got a text from her sister, as she looked at Nebula looked at Gaston.

Listening as she let out a smile, " It a muggle television, mostly set in America. So I watch it on like Youtube and it pretty funny. " said Nebula. As she looked at him then looking at him he thought for a second and she nodded. " Yeah it's Hercules Gaunt. " said Nebula looking for a moment as she thought for a moment and before she knew it she soon looked at him.

And before she knew she said. " Yeah, but I have to tell you something about her. " said Nebula in a sigh as she looked with a moment. And before she knew it she said as she looked, with a smile. And before she knew she thought for a moment, she looked, and she said. " Well if you want to come to my house, and we don't have to tell Madison. " said Nebula.

Looking at him, " Gaston how would you feel if I told you I heard some place that Madison might be pregnant, because I was talking to Skylar and she heard about it. " said Nebula looking at him, as she looked, and she said. " I am sorry if this bothers you. " she said in a low voice.
envy
Nebula Black
Handler :
Katie Une
Blood Status :
Pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Fifth Year
Student
gif/image :
Nebula Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaston Shaw Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:00 pm

Gaston had to agree there with Nebula actually once again. "Well, I agree. So whenever she suggests something I just ignore it nowadays," he said there and it was true basically. He did choose his clothes himself.

"Oh, I see. No wonder I don't know it. Doesn't use much of muggle devices. I use only phone basically," he said there honestly. "Oh, I have heard the name before actually but has never really met him in person.

He was now curious what Nebula will say there now. Gaston wasn't sure what his sister did now. "Oh well. I could come but yes the best idea is not to tell Maddie. She won't like the idea at all," he said. To be honest he didn't get why Maddie was so much against this relationship.

Gryffindor boy listened to his date very carefully and was a bit of shocked when he heard the last words. "Oh well, I knew there was something wrong but didn't expect this really. Even if I thought it would happen eventually. I know about her sleeping with boys. She never listened to anyone that is a bad idea," he said there and just will need to have talked with Maddie later probably or just will ignore it until Maddie herself brings it up.
wrath
Gaston Shaw
Handler :
Krissu
Blood Status :
Pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Seventh
Student
gif/image :
Gaston Shaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Black Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:28 am

Nebula couldn't help but to agree, since despite being a Slytherin just like Madison. She was not a girl to dress to get the attention of boys. As she thought she did fine on her own, with getting boys as she listened to me she said. " That's all you can do. Since truly anymore I don't bother with her much. " said Nebula with a small smile on her face.

" Well maybe I can teach you. " said Nebula with a grin on her face. Since she was always up for teaching others how to use a phone or even how to use muggle techonology. Even though her parents were not muggle fans they still had the compassion to let the children use muggle techonology. As she soon looked, and she said. " Yeah he is like the most famous Quidditch player, like really good. And my parents see as the perfect way to have our family famous again. " said Nebula.

Nebula sat back, as she soon thought about her best friend, well truly she had no idea what her friend was anymore. " Yes we shouldn't tell her, but knowing your mother she would probably find you at some point. " joked Nebula. As she soon looked at him with a small smile. " Well it possibly true, but I am not sure who the possible father is. Since all I know she might be pregnant. " said Nebula.

As she was relieved to get that off her shoulder, " I think we all expected it. Since she is like talking to a brick wall. " said Nebula. And she looked and she said. " We all know she doesn't listen, and if I were you I would try to help her. Since your a good guy, and I think having a good brother is good support. " said Nebula. As she looked, and she said. " Besides that you looking forward to return to the hell of Hogwarts. " smiled Nebula.
envy
Nebula Black
Handler :
Katie Une
Blood Status :
Pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Fifth Year
Student
gif/image :
Nebula Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum