SEPT. 2025
THE STAFF TEAM
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 157 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:03 am
Credits
Ties of Magic was created by Katie. Site graphics were created by Xaria. Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY Forum plots and characters belong to the members. The Harry Potter universe belongs to J.K. Rowling. No copyright infringement intended.
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

All of my love ( Hercules)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

All of my love ( Hercules) Empty All of my love ( Hercules)

Post by Nova Black Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:26 pm

Nova has just come back from her dress fitting. All of the planning was causing her a lot of stress. And that was causing her to lose weight. She wanted this to be perfect. And it was because Hercules was a star in the quidditch world. This was something that would be talked about for a long time. And it would help people to not think about her family's tarnish past. Since some of them were death eaters from the first and second wizarding war.

All she wanted was for Hercules to hold her in his arm. It seemed like he was the only one that she wanted. She wanted to be married so they could spend the rest of her life with him. One day start a family. Right now she would have to get through the wedding. A wedding planner is what she needed. So that this would take a lot of pressure off her. Then she ould enjoys all of it.

She hoped that it would turn out perfect because it was both of their special days. Nova then would have to worry about Stella. Yes, she loved her little sister. But she knew that she could be a bitch and could ruin it. But she was sure that Stella wouldn't try to ruin her happiness. She knew Stella didn't like Hercules. But she was sure that her sister could behave for one day.

She then smiled as she walked through the doors of her and Hercules home. Waiting for him to come home.
unsorted
Nova Black
Handler :
Katie Duex
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Nova Black

Back to top Go down

All of my love ( Hercules) Empty Re: All of my love ( Hercules)

Post by Hercules Gaunt Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:27 pm

Hercules had still been not sure how he planned on explaining to Nova about his little mistake he made, and knowing that it would be hard for him to be part of his own son or daughter life. The twenty year old had been not sure what to do as he had been making his way back home in a nice pair of jeans, a white t shirt, and a pair of boots. He was not a guy to dress to fancy, entering the house he then thought about the wedding that Nova was eagerly planning. Which often made him dread the idea of proposing since weddings did not have to be that big of a thing.

Walking into the house he looked at a quick glance as he had then hoped that he would not be bombarded, the twenty year old then made his way to find Nova. He loved her dearly, but often wanted her to not consume herself so much into a wedding that the only thing that mattered where they were together not how glamorous it was. He then found Nova as he walked over to her with a smile as he then thought of how he was going to explain what he did.

" Hello my love, I am guessing you were wedding planning? " asked the quidditch player as he looked at her with a small smile on his face. " If you so don't stress yourself more and let me handle some stuff to take the weight off you. " smiled Hercules.
pride
Hercules Gaunt
Handler :
Katie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Alumni
Falcons Chaser
gif/image :
All of my love ( Hercules) Tumblr_inline_nlqo61YujC1snxgfy
Hercules Gaunt

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Black Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:46 pm

Nova was going to take a break. And wanted to spend some time with Hercules. Soon she was going to be Nova Gaunt. The day would be perfect unless Stella screws up. Marrying a quidditch player was tough. And it was because she would always be in the public eye. And her wedding had to be perfect. Which this was something that was getting to her. All she need was to relax and spend time with Hercules.

She knew it was just one day. But she knew that the public wanted all the details. And she is a Black. Which has been known from some death eaters. So that was something that she wanted to avoid. And she didn't want to think how Stella was going to mess this up for her. That was something she was trying to not think about.

Nova smiled once she seen Hercules. “ Hello love and I was taking a break from it.” She was surprised when he said that he would take some weight off her. “ As much as I love that. I am sure that I can handle all of this. It is important since you are a quidditch player. Everybody will want to know everything.” She knew tat she should take some help. “ And I am sure that I can ask Nebula for anything.”
unsorted
Nova Black
Handler :
Katie Duex
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Nova Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top