SEPT. 2025
THE STAFF TEAM
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 157 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:03 am
Credits
Ties of Magic was created by Katie. Site graphics were created by Xaria. Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY Forum plots and characters belong to the members. The Harry Potter universe belongs to J.K. Rowling. No copyright infringement intended.
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

To wear my broken crown ( Open )

View previous topic View next topic Go down

To wear my broken crown ( Open ) Empty To wear my broken crown ( Open )

Post by Rodion Vasiliev Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:25 pm

Rodion had been enjoying his time away from Durmstrang. As he had spent most of his summer doing stupid prince duties. All that he despised with a great deal of hatred, and had been wanting to take some time for himself as he had been at his house. And looking around the place he grew up dressed in a pair of black jeans, boots, a white t shirt. He never liked wearing dress up clothing as he was more a man of action as he had been in the courtyard.

Looking around the place he grew up as he wondered if maybe he could talk to someone. Since talking to the same people often made him annoyed. As he crossed his arms taking a seat in one of the lawn chairs waiting for someone to show up to talk to. Not sure what to do as he soon heard footsteps coming up behind him.

Turning he let out a smile. " Thank god finally someone to talk to. " said the seventeen year old.
wrath
Rodion Vasiliev
Handler :
Katie Une
Blood Status :
Half-Blood
School :
Durmstrang
Year :
Seventh Year
Student
gif/image :
To wear my broken crown ( Open ) 0JAX6_s-200x150
Rodion Vasiliev

Back to top Go down

To wear my broken crown ( Open ) Empty Re: To wear my broken crown ( Open )

Post by Illiana Shutnik Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:15 am

Illiana had been out enjoying her day when she stumbled across a familiar looking boy around her age. SHe smiled softly when he acknowledged her presence "Hello. I'm Illiana." She said giving him a smile "Im glad to know my presence makes you happy. BUt why may I ask does it make you so happy for a person to arrive?"
unsorted
Illiana Shutnik
Handler :
sydney
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Illiana Shutnik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodion Vasiliev Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:12 am

Rodion had been sitting eyeing the person that approached him, the prince had been fond of when people attempted to show up. And no clue how they even got by where he lived, and he said. " Pleasure to meet you Illiana, my name is Rodion, and I am high prince of Russia. " smiled Rodion. As he was not sure if people were aware, but some people were not sure.

" It makes me happy, because seeing the same old people everyday in the summer is very annoying, and being a prince is not easy. Since so many stupid chores, and this coming year is my final year at Durmstrang, then it off to preparing to be royal. " said Rodion as he sat back. Looking he said, as he thought for a moment. " What does your family do Illiana. " asked Rodion.
wrath
Rodion Vasiliev
Handler :
Katie Une
Blood Status :
Half-Blood
School :
Durmstrang
Year :
Seventh Year
Student
gif/image :
To wear my broken crown ( Open ) 0JAX6_s-200x150
Rodion Vasiliev

Back to top Go down

Post by Illiana Shutnik Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:43 pm

Illiana listened to him speak and she smiled softly "Pleasure to meet you, Rodion." She said not treating him any different because of his title. She didnt treat people based on their rank, but based on how they acted. "I see. The same day to day thing can get quite boring." She said laughing softly as Illiana was one for routine, but at the same time she loved surprises. When he asked about her family she looked up at him "Oh, well, I have an older brother, Ashton, hes a quidditch player. My mother is waitress at a pub in town. And my father passed when I was little."
unsorted
Illiana Shutnik
Handler :
sydney
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Illiana Shutnik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum