Head Admin Katie
Admin Jules
Admin Xaria
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:58 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Ties of Magic
Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:05 am by Ezra Shaw

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:08 am by Ezra Shaw

» Carissa Sarantos ( WIP )
Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:51 pm by Carissa Sarantos

» Cernunnos Largo (WIP)
Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:36 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Ezra Shaw ( WIP )
Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:21 pm by Ezra Shaw

» Carmenita "Carmen" Santiago
Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:15 pm by Carmen Santiago

» Cassiopeia Malfoy (WIP)
Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:51 pm by Cassiopeia Malfoy

» Ivan Feofan (Wip)
Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:34 pm by Ivan Feofan

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 21 on Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:56 am
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Credits
Ties of Magic was created by Katie. Site graphics were created by Xaria. Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY Forum plots and characters belong to the members. The Harry Potter universe belongs to J.K. Rowling. No copyright infringement intended.

Out for a Stroll (Rodion)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Out for a Stroll (Rodion)

Post by Viktoriya Stepanova on Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:51 am

Vikki walked the streets Sokolov Alley her heels clicking on the cold cement. Her outfit was perfect as always and her hair was flawless in a side braid. She had the desire for some fresh air she sensed several eyes on her though she didn't care. 'Let them stare.' She thought to herself she loved being the center of attention. Walking to the nearest bench she sat down after wiping it to make sure there was no dirt. Vikki crossed her right leg over her right.

Feeling the sun on her porcelain she sighed happily she felt late Autumn summer day was perfect just like herself. Viktoriya began to get lost in her own thoughts. Not even realizing that there was someone else in the near vicinity.
pride
School :
Durmstrang
Year :
Sixth
Student
gif/image :

Back to top Go down

Re: Out for a Stroll (Rodion)

Post by Rodion Vasiliev on Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:34 pm

Rodion had dreaded the idea of having to go school shopping since it meant he had to be polite to others and try to act like a prince. Since he loved to put the prince stuff on his younger brother since he knew that he would not be king so why not make him do the prince stuff, so he felt some sort of importance, as he walked the streets with a smile on his face in a black t shirt, a pair of jeans, a jacket, and a pair of boots, he was not one to dress like a prince he liked his simple outfit.

Looking around the street he had watched as people walked with each other, the place of Sokolov Alley often seemed more like a muggle place with how it was. Coming across a bench he saw a girl who looked about his age sitting down as he let out a small smile he knew this was perfect. Since he enjoyed flirting with girls and seeing what came out of it.

Walking over casually as he looked and he said. " Would it be wrong if I join a pretty girl like you on a bench? " aside from being Russian. The boy knew English as he knew that if he was one day to be king he had to have some sort of other language in him as he let out at the girl with a grin across his face. As he knew that someone had to let the high prince of Russia join them.

School :
Durmstrang
Year :
Seventh Year
Student
gif/image :

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktoriya Stepanova on Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:05 pm

Viktoriya looked up and noticed who was speaking. Smirking slightly as she saw it was the high prince. "Nyet (no)" She said before turning her back to him. She knew it was disrespectful but she honestly didn't care. He maybe the prince but in her eyes she was the one and only and well she was number five to the throne. She really liked playing with the prince and wanted to know how he would take to someone saying no to him. She honestly would be honored if he would sit beside her it could bring her that much closer to the throne.

She ran a hand through her bangs and looked over her shoulder at him to see what he would do. This was really going to be fun. Though she wondered how long she could keep on pretending not to like him. "почему я должен сообщить вам? Потому что вы роялти? Ну жаль, что я не кланяться каждому принце, который пытается заигрывать. (why should I let you? Because you are royalty? Well sorry I don't bow to every prince who tries to flirt.)" She said turning to hear his answer hoping that it would be good.
pride
School :
Durmstrang
Year :
Sixth
Student
gif/image :

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodion Vasiliev on Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:11 pm

Rodion had disliked challenges, since that is why he passed things on to his little brother. He let out an honest smile as he knew he would try to get what he wants. He looked at her as he thought of what to say since most people said yes. Since he wouldn't want to sit the the prince of Russia it was a lifetime opportunity like how every girl thought about any king. Looking at the girl he let out a smile as he looked and he said.

" That's ashame, since most girls would kill to sit with a high prince, and come on you know that I could talk to any other girl. " said Rodion with a smirk. Rodion had been a jerk and he had no shame or care since he had that right what could someone do hang him for being a normal teenage guy. Looking as he looked and he said. " It not like there are reporters around. But if you mean it then I can go find someone else since standing tends to be kind of tiring. " smirked the prince.

School :
Durmstrang
Year :
Seventh Year
Student
gif/image :

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktoriya Stepanova on Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:26 pm

Viki turned to look at him. She smirked slightly at him. "Is someone not getting their way? I have sat with many princes and they are all stuck up and by the sounds of it you are just like all of the other princes that I have met. Oh and I would think that you would recognize the fifth child of the Norwegian king and queen." She said as she had been at the latest royal ball though maybe it was the fact that she wasn't in a formal dress.

Viktoriya was slightly annoyed that he did not even realize that he was not the only royal there. "So do you still want to sit now that you know you are not the only one who has royalty in their blood." She said arching a perfectly shaped eyebrow. As she stared him down.
pride
School :
Durmstrang
Year :
Sixth
Student
gif/image :

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodion Vasiliev on Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:40 am

Rodion looked at the girl with a mischievous grin, " I just am used to being the guy every girl wants, and I have sat with many princesses. Then again I let my little brother do all my duties. " sneered Rodion as he looked at the girl as she was kind of boring him. Looking at her he said, " I have met many princesses and princes alright. And why would I recognize someone when I seen plenty. " asked the seventeen year old with his arms crossed.

The prince had looked at her and he said, " Yes since I think I am partially enjoying this challenge more then I thought I would, my lady. " he said in a polite voice. Since he might as well be kind to a princess despite him as he looked at her with a smile on his face. " I should be doing prince things, but I use my younger brother to my advantage. " he said with a smile on his face.

" So your not the heir to Norway? " asked Rodion.

School :
Durmstrang
Year :
Seventh Year
Student
gif/image :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top