SEPT. 2025
THE STAFF TEAM
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 157 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:03 am
Credits
Ties of Magic was created by Katie. Site graphics were created by Xaria. Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY Forum plots and characters belong to the members. The Harry Potter universe belongs to J.K. Rowling. No copyright infringement intended.
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Unknown Messes ( Invite Only ) ( MA-15)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unknown Messes ( Invite Only ) ( MA-15) Empty Unknown Messes ( Invite Only ) ( MA-15)

Post by Madison Shaw Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:28 am

Madison had been excited that her mother and sister let her have a boy over for a change, well they did. Well this time she let them be in a room alone with her. Which in Madison mind could be anything, and she had made sure she had a condom in case things lead to having to use it. Leaving Madison to having a smirk on her fifteen year old face. Since she knew she would find some way to have fun and she had Dysmas coming over, as she realized she had on a pair of high jean shorts, a black belly tank top with a saying on it, she had her hair down, and a wore a pair of black vans. . She wanted to look cute, and she wanted to get what she wanted make sure she got what she wanted.

As she soon went to her mirror and played with her hair, hoping that she won't having anything being ruined by her siblings, she knew were home, and would manage to mind their own business. Since she wanted some privacy, and her older siblings weren't home. Since unlike her they had jobs which her mother always encourged her to get. But Maddie wanted to enjoy her summer, and her enjoyment was having boys over. Since her best friend was doing something, and she soon smirked.

Soon she sat and waited for her guest to come with a smirk on her face.
pride
Madison Shaw
Handler :
Katie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Fifth Year
Student
gif/image :
Unknown Messes ( Invite Only ) ( MA-15) B66620007c342d76c461d0fbea772817
Madison Shaw

Back to top Go down

Unknown Messes ( Invite Only ) ( MA-15) Empty Re: Unknown Messes ( Invite Only ) ( MA-15)

Post by Dysmas Feofan Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:13 pm

Dysmas had been walking through the streets trying to remember the direction to where Madison lived. He was invited to hang out with her which was pretty cool and probably was a better place than on the streets. After all, it'd be pretty terrible if Madison got hurt all because he happen to pretty have the streets as a home. Getting out a cigarette, he lit it and took a small drag of it before just letting it hang out from the grip of his fingers. Sighing, he stopped at a place and looked up. Well, it was easier than he thought, especially after mainly just walking around in a circle majority of the time. Dysmas let the cigarette fall out of his hand and proceeded to step on it before entering. He didn't want to seem rude by smoking as he entered someone else's place after all. He began to look around for Madison's room getting lost a few time here and there. Assuming it was her room, he entered. "Hey."
wrath
Dysmas Feofan
Handler :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Unknown
School :
hogwarts
Year :
6th year
student
gif/image :
Unknown Messes ( Invite Only ) ( MA-15) Tumblr_mrkvpiIfwP1r8w79ro2_250
Dysmas Feofan

Back to top Go down

Unknown Messes ( Invite Only ) ( MA-15) Empty Re: Unknown Messes ( Invite Only ) ( MA-15)

Post by Madison Shaw Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:22 pm

The thoughts in Madison mind had been going nuts, and she was excited to have him come over, and she was waiting anxiously. Since she wanted to get what she wanted. Which was hopefully sleeping with someone, since the queen bee of Hogwarts, it was her god given right. Madison was indeed the Hogwarts queen bee, and she was going to let anyone take that throne away from her. As she soon looked at the condom which she set on her bed. She let out a devious grin, as she soon heard the door knock, and she turned.

Walking over to the door she opened it, and saw Dysmas, and she let out a grin, " Hey I am sorry if my house is big. " she said with a smirk. Truly she was not sorry, since she loved having a big house, and having everything she could ever want. Madison indeed had the perfect life, and in her mind she was Miss Perfect, and she looked and said. " So how you liking not having to go school, since it's summer. ". Well she hoped he enjoy it, since she was determined.

" So what do you want to do? " asked Madison.
pride
Madison Shaw
Handler :
Katie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Fifth Year
Student
gif/image :
Madison Shaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Dysmas Feofan Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:38 pm

"Eh, it's alright. I mean, Hogwarts is pretty big too, so are the streets," he commented as he scratched the back of his head looking at her. Dysmas had no clue what she had in store, and he was going to find that out the hard way. "I just know the streetsby heart in comparison. A lot better than being stuck in an orphanage, I guess." He got out a cigarette and looked around the room and back at her. "Do you mind..? I'm not sure if you'd want your room to sorta smell like cigarettes after all," Dysmas wondered biting his lip. "I don't know to be honest. I never really thought about it."
wrath
Dysmas Feofan
Handler :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Unknown
School :
hogwarts
Year :
6th year
student
gif/image :
Dysmas Feofan

Back to top Go down

Post by Madison Shaw Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:51 pm

Madison smiled at Dysmas, and in her eyes he was pretty cute, and she just hoped he would be prepared for what she had planned. Even though at the moment she was going to play it slow. Even though she wondered if he noticed the condom on her bed. Then soon she listened as he talked about how Hogwarts was big, and how the streets were too. Which led to Madison to look, and say. " The streets are big and definitely scary, since you know there are criminals on the streets. ". Even though she was not trying to sound offensive, since she may have been a bitch, she still was not one to take offense to others.

Since there were people, she wanted to have connections with, as she soon listened to Dysmas. " Well I am familiar with the streets, but my life is generally filled with partying and everything. Well that has been my life since my dad. " she said hoping to not sound too nuts. Then listening about an orphanage, and she sighed. " Do you have a home to go to, and i guess it is better. But at least in an orphanage there is safety, well you know my dad did go missing three years back. " said Madison.

Which was why her family hated death eaters, and also the reason for why Madison did as well. Then Madison listened as she was asked if she minded, and she said. " I am sure I could make my sister do a charm to make the smell go away. Also it is fine, my room has smelt like worse if you know what I mean. " said Madison with a smirk. She soon wondered how she would go about this, and soon she smiled. " Well we can talk, since I am just happy that I can have a boy in my room. Which does not include one of my annoying brothers. " she said, and she hoped that perhaps he would notice the condom.

Since if she did get what she wanted, she damn sure using protection.
pride
Madison Shaw
Handler :
Katie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Fifth Year
Student
gif/image :
Madison Shaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Dysmas Feofan Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:19 pm

'Of course there are criminals on the street. I did get into a knife fight once after all," Dysmas replied with a shrug. "Besides, I have enough street smarts to sorta survive on my own anyway. Not as though I really have to depend on anybody." He got out a lighter and lit up the cigarette. "I sometimes forget those charms are a thing honestly," he commented with a shrug. Dysmas raised his eyebrows at that comment. "How come you don't want your brothers in your room? i'm sure they're not that terrifying to hang out with. The again, I am an only child so..." At that point, he wasn't exactly getting her hints. After all, he thought they were just going to do stuff like play ping pong or watch a movie.
wrath
Dysmas Feofan
Handler :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Unknown
School :
hogwarts
Year :
6th year
student
gif/image :
Dysmas Feofan

Back to top Go down

Post by Madison Shaw Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:16 am

Madison let out a smile as she heard Dysmas talk about criminals being on the street, and she said " Well your a fighter for doing that. " she said with a smile. Since if she had to be honest she liked Dysmas, and she looked and sighed. " That is good the only smarts I have is for school, and I am so sorry to hear that. " said Madison as she did feel sympathy, since she missed not having a dad to come home and talk to, and have daddy and daughter time. Her father was missing, and soon she sighed. " If I have to be honest, I do kind of miss my dad, and am bummed that my older siblings got more time with him than I did. " sighed Madison.

" Yeah and my sister is seventeen, so she can do it, and she is more easy to convince then my older sister. I am sure you know exactly who my sister is since everyone does. Which is why I am queen bee of Hogwarts. " said Madison. Looking at him she let out a smile, and she said. " Well all my brothers are annoying, especially Gaston and Ezra. Then there is my older older brothers who just are too protective over me, and it tends to get a bit annoying. " sighed Madison.

Then soon she looked, and said. " Well you know we could watch a movie or have some fun, since my older siblings are out, and not like Gaston and Ezra give two shits. And Autumn is too busy preparing for her final year at Hogwarts, so we are alone, and it not like they haven't had fun. " said Madison as she hoped he was getting her hint, as she put the condom where it could be seen.
pride
Madison Shaw
Handler :
Katie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Fifth Year
Student
gif/image :
Madison Shaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Dysmas Feofan Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:46 pm

He bit his lip. "You really think so? I mean, it's just stuff I'm used to see, breaking up, and participating in at this point honestly. You've been able to live a life where you didn't have to worry when your next meal will be and stuff," Dysmas responded in a soft tone. "I don't even know if I have a dad, so you're luckier in comparison to me." What if he were to find out who his father is? What if his father happened to be a shitty person?

"It's hard to hear of her and your other siblings walking down the halls at Hogwarts unless they gossip about somebody's bikini line," he commented with a shrug. "I guess brothers tend to be annoying in general if I were to go off of that?" Dysmas asked tilting his head. "Fun? Like ping pong?"
wrath
Dysmas Feofan
Handler :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Unknown
School :
hogwarts
Year :
6th year
student
gif/image :
Dysmas Feofan

Back to top Go down

Post by Madison Shaw Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:57 pm

Madison looked at Dysmas with a smile, since if she had to be honest she was growing a liking to him, as she soon let out a smile. " Yes I do, since I am so used to people of higher society that when I meet someone with a struggle, I tend to find them a fighter. I am not exactly used to seeing that since when my dad was here my mother and him rarely argued. Yeah I do, and if you ever want people to turn to my family would be more than willing. " she said with a smile. Soon looking and saying, " I am sure you do have a dad, and you know something if you do have a dad, he was pretty fucking stupid for leaving a kid like you. " smiled Madison.

" Yeah I guess I am. " she said with a sigh, soon looking as she let out a devious grin and soon she looked, and she said. " Well my sister is the headmistress her name is Tessa, well you guys know her as Headmistress Shaw or Professor Shaw. " said Madison looking and she said " Yeah some people do talk about it. " said Madison. Even though she knew she was the hottest girl in Hogwarts aside from maybe Stella Black who was a goddess amongst younger students.

Then soon she looked, and she said in a flirtatious tone. " You have no idea. " hoping her little plan would actually work soon looking and saying, and soon she looked. " Well since my mother isn't home or my sister, and the only ones home are my siblings who are probably too busy arguing to bother what were doing. " she said with a smile. Madison soon picked the condom up and she said. " We might as well have some fun, since after all your at the queen of Hogwarts house, so why not have some fun, and perhaps play ping pong or go by my pool later. " said Madison as she held the condom in the air.

Hoping it would work.
pride
Madison Shaw
Handler :
Katie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Fifth Year
Student
gif/image :
Madison Shaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Dysmas Feofan Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:20 pm

"If you're so used to high society, maybe you should see things from the point of view of a lower class citizen? Like, I dunno, experience poverty or struggle to make end's meet with just one or two part time jobs," he responded with a shrug. "For all I know, my birth parents were teen parents who probably weren't ready for parenthood, which is okay, especially at their age, and wanted to give someone else the chance only for it to backfire against their wishes. What if my dad didn't know he conceived a child with somebody? What if it was a failed attempt to trap someone into a relationship? Neither you and I know these things. Isn't it a bit harsh to assume since the circumstances could've been all sorts of things?" Dysmas didn't understand why she'd assume things, but then again, she did live a life full of privilege.

Dysmas crossed his arms. "Who doesn't know that? No need to restate it if it's common knowledge." He had no clue why his housemate had to go around restating the obvious. It was pretty big news when Tessa took the position as headmistress after all.

He raised an eyebrow. "Um, why do you have a condom? Aren't the sale of those age restricted unless you go to a health clinic?"

Last edited by Dysmas Feofan on Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
wrath
Dysmas Feofan
Handler :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Unknown
School :
hogwarts
Year :
6th year
student
gif/image :
Dysmas Feofan

Back to top Go down

Post by Madison Shaw Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm

Madison had watched as Dysmas tune changed, and she said " I am sorry for not realizing, and perhaps I should. " which led Madison to letting out a sigh as she was beginning to feel bad. Knowing that her life was better than most and she unlike she felt before she felt sympathy, as she soon looked and she said. " Okay and maybe one day I will end up struggling, but I am sorry if at all offended you. " said Madison since she had liked Dysmas unlike how she felt about other boys. Soon looking and she said.

" Well perhaps if you want I can help you find your parents, and I am sorry for assuming things okay. It just I tend to not realize that other people have struggles, and that not's everyone's life is perfect. " said Madison looking as she soon let out a sigh. Soon perhaps realizing her plan was not going as planned, but then she began to felt horrible for that plan and she soon looked and she said. " I am sorry and I never realized what it is like not knowing who your parents are, and I am sorry if I at all seemed like a bitch. " said Madison hoping for forgiveness.

Then soon Madison looked at she was told who doesn't know about her sister, and she said. " I am sorry since I am used to people being snotty, I intend to forget I am sorry. I am not usually sorry about things, but right now I am okay. Also sorry for making you feel left out or something, and kind of bashing you, I truly an sorry. " which was true she was sorry, and she looked and she said.

" Well it probably would be wrong now, but I have a condom if things did advance and we ended up sleeping together, and no there not. I am sorry for even showing you this. " said Madison, since she began to feel that perhaps showing him the condom was not a smart idea, and she said. " As I said I am sorry for being a bitch. " sighed Madison.
pride
Madison Shaw
Handler :
Katie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Fifth Year
Student
gif/image :
Madison Shaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Dysmas Feofan Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:05 pm

His pupils dilated as he began to hear the other apologize over and over again. It was nice to hear her apologize due to the differences in class, but he didn't ask her to do so anyway. "Whoa, dude, I was just saying," Dysmas stated to try to calm her down. He really had no experience in calming down frantic people after pointing out how some things they can say aren't really that helpful. "Are you okay? I never heard you ever apologize that much to anybody before, and I doubt your family has too." Why did she even get a condom. "Why would we sleep together? I mean, we're just friends after all."
wrath
Dysmas Feofan
Handler :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Unknown
School :
hogwarts
Year :
6th year
student
gif/image :
Dysmas Feofan

Back to top Go down

Post by Madison Shaw Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:05 am

Madison looked at Dysmas and she let out a smile at him, and she said. " I know, but I do feel bad for what I did. Which we both know is something that I generally not one to feel bad for what I did. ". Which was true, since it was very rare for Madison to feel bad for something, since she generally had no ability to care, but she did care when it came to her friends, she had cared. Which meant Dysmas she actually did care about him and unlike most guys she had been beginning to develop feelings for him. " I am fine I swear, I just am sorry, and people tend to not believe me when I actually apologize. Since we all know my reputation. " said Madison with her arms crossed now.

" My family doesn't have to apologize your right, but that does not mean members of my family have their own problems. Which makes me one of them who has to apologize to those I care about, and I actually do care about you. As well having a crush on you, which is very rare for me. " said Madison looking at Dysmas with a smile. Then soon looking, and she smiled, and she had liked him.

Which meant she wanted to sleep with him, and soon she looked. " Well were both very attractive, and I do actually like you, and that doesn't matter if we want we can sleep together. There is no law saying we can't since when your attracted to someone you have every right to sleep with them, and if you want we can. " she said with a smile.
pride
Madison Shaw
Handler :
Katie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Fifth Year
Student
gif/image :
Madison Shaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Dysmas Feofan Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:58 pm

"Yeah, true... You usually don't really concern yourself with the affairs of others unless it's for gossip," he replied with a small shrug. Dysmas was honestly stunned by the fact that the other actually apologized with sincerity; it wasn't something you'd witness often. If anything, he could brag to his classmates that he got see Madison display traits other than conceitedness as one wouldn't usually find it believable due to many conceptions about the other. "You have a crush on me?" That was a surprise to him. He had honestly thought nobody would due to many feelings he had towards himself when he was younger at the godforsaken orphanage he was stuck in for the majority of his life. "Age of consent laws are a thing, y'know..."
wrath
Dysmas Feofan
Handler :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Unknown
School :
hogwarts
Year :
6th year
student
gif/image :
Dysmas Feofan

Back to top Go down

Post by Madison Shaw Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:06 pm

The fifteen year old looked and she smiled, " I don't but I do hope one day I can do that. " since she was so used to being given what she wanted when she wanted it. It was like basiclaly she was served with a sliver spoon her entire life. Then leaving Madison to let out a smile, " That is very juicy stuff that I am in love to know about. Since sometimes I am the one who starts it, but I also feel bad for that. " which was true looking and she sighed.

" Yeah I do, since your unlike most guys. Your actually nice and caring, and most guys I slept with were complete asses. Well my first time was just a stupid mistake. Which led me to sleep with anyone, and if I am going to be honest, I am tired of sleeping with arrogant bastards who think it is cool to sleep with Miss Queen Bee or something of that. But your not like that, and that is why I like you, and feel like I can actually vent my problems if you know what I mean. Since I can trust you, I just have that feeling I can. " smiled Madison who was beginning to vent.

Madison soon looked and smiled, " I didn't mean it like that, I mean if you like someone who is in consent, you have every right to sleep with them if they want to you. But you also shouldn't just rely on fucking sex, like most people. I know I sound stupid, but it is true. And your really something I feel a connection with. " she said as she went over to kiss his cheek.

" I am not always a bitch you know. " said Madison.
pride
Madison Shaw
Handler :
Katie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Fifth Year
Student
gif/image :
Madison Shaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top