SEPT. 2025
THE STAFF TEAM
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 157 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:03 am
Credits
Ties of Magic was created by Katie. Site graphics were created by Xaria. Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY Forum plots and characters belong to the members. The Harry Potter universe belongs to J.K. Rowling. No copyright infringement intended.
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

can anybody help me (Dinah)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

can anybody help me (Dinah)  Empty can anybody help me (Dinah)

Post by Kira Cartwright Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:43 pm

Kira woke up and looked around. She was tied up and in a dark room. She flickered her eyes to viridians to try and help her see in the dark. She saw an empty room with no windows and a single doorway. She growled when she heard hades barking in the next room over. She tried to cry out but her mouth was duct taped shut. Why were these kid mappers using muggle forms of restriction? She sighed and realized she was doomed. She was screwed. She was good as dead. Tears began falling down her face as she realized she was never going to see her family again
wrath
Kira Cartwright
Handler :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Kira Cartwright

Back to top Go down

can anybody help me (Dinah)  Empty Re: can anybody help me (Dinah)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:34 pm

Dinah had been taken for god knows how long. She had attempted to follow Kira in order to make sure about...well Dinah didn't know. She heard the tiny dog barking and rolled her eyes. She would tell it to shut up only she couldn't. Those stupid men casted a spell so she couldn't talk. Suddenly she heard the door open and walked to her cell opening the door Dinah glared and soon they walked forward laughing they did the unthinkable. The defiled her. Oh she was gonna get payback.

That had been two days ago from Dinah's watch. From what she could gather Kira had woken up a bit ago and now it was Dinah's job to get them both out of there. But one slight problem, she had no weapons she was tied up, no wand and couldn't scream. Great. Oh and one other thing, she was dying thanks to silver. They had left a knife in her side and shot her god knows how many times but always made sure that she didn't bleed out just that the silver kept in her body, slow and painful death.

Dinah watched as the men came and opened her thing she smirked and a plan began to form, tapping her throat she tilted her neck. The man laughed. Gave her a piece of paper. She wrote, "I am willing to tell you whatever you want, but only if you remove the spell" The stupid man did as asked and removed the spell, stupid. She screamed the cell around her shattering, the guys eyes shattering as well. Blood pooling as she stood up smirking. "Idiot" She heard men above her. She had two minutes to find Kira and get out. Running as best she could with silver bullets in her figure and it didn't held that had shoved a concentrated bit of silver down her throat. She had most likely ten hours before she gave out.

Running Dinah followed the scent that reminded her of Jace and found her. Staring at the bars she narrowed her eyes. Grabbing them she looked down at the girl apparently they hadn't abused her like they had Dinah who was bleeding everywhere and had a few broken bones most likely. Plus the silver didn't help. She stared at her. As much as she wanted to she couldn't leave her. "Cover your ears brat you really don't wanna hear this" She stepped back and smirked. Cracking her neck her eyes went stone cold.

A scream a sonic scream ripped out of her shattering the lock on Kira's cell. Dinah kicked down the door and grabbed her shoulder "Lets go" She was getting weaker by the moment. "We have one way out. I hope you can throw a punch brat" She said and dragged her upstairs and as soon as Dinah saw men she started to fight. She wasn't holding back at all her eyes stone cold as she started to kill men. Dinah was naked which she could care less about as she killed them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Cartwright Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:02 am

Kira wast starting to get weaker when she heard an ear piercing scream. She covered her ears and screamed in pain. She heard it again and then saw her door he broken open. Dinah. She had never thought she would be so happy to see her although she wished she had on clothes. She grabbed her wand from the table near by and whimpered as the men approached them. She couldn't do magic outside of school as she was only twelve. When she dragged her she whined and ran for the room that had Hades in it and picked up the tiny wolf pup and watched as dinah fought. She was scared to the point she couldn't move.
wrath
Kira Cartwright
Handler :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Kira Cartwright

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:26 pm

Dinah wanted to smack the girl but she didn't. Dinah kicked them and at one point she was surrounded. Growling she jumped up doing a back flip she landed on one of their shoulders and choked him with her thighs before grabbing another man's head and slamming it down as she fell. After about twenty minutes Dinah managed to get them all. Grabbing Kira, she threw the small girl over her shoulder, taking the girls wand from her quickly. "You have to tell me where to apparate to brat, I ain't gonna last more than two hours, I had four shots of liquid silver pumped into me over the span of about two weeks I believe. I have so much silver in my blood and body that it's a shocker I ain't dead yet. So tell me right now, where the hell do I go!" She yelled completely shutting out her emotions at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Cartwright Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:35 pm

Kira watched in fear as she shook, practically paralyzed with fear. She wished jace were there. She clutched hades to her chest and screamed as a guy tried to grab her she brought her knee up and hit him straight in the groin and the guy fell to the groin and kira ran. Soon she was grabbed by dinah and was being yelled at about where to go. The first place kira thought of was her and jaces cave. She thought of the cave as dinah apperated and they arrived at the cave and kira fell to the floor "JACE!" she could smell him so she knew he was there.
wrath
Kira Cartwright
Handler :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Kira Cartwright

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:47 pm

Dinah apparated and when they appared she dropped Kira's wand and smiled glad that she had managed to get out. She stood up slowly and sighed "There, don't say I never did anything for ya kid" She spun and began walking out not even turning and looking at Jace, she couldn't not now. She wouldn't let him see her this weak, this helpless. Plus Dinah was gonna die in a few hours anyway. She was weak not only from fighting but from all the silver. She leaned against the wall of the cave coughing as she got ready to die.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top