SEPT. 2025
THE STAFF TEAM
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 157 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:03 am
Credits
Ties of Magic was created by Katie. Site graphics were created by Xaria. Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY Forum plots and characters belong to the members. The Harry Potter universe belongs to J.K. Rowling. No copyright infringement intended.
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

sit. stay. (azalea)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sit. stay. (azalea)  Empty sit. stay. (azalea)

Post by Apollo Sanders Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:04 pm

Apollo was running all over the streets of hogsmeade chasing a fast streak of black and white fur. "EMMALYNN! STAY! NO EMMA! NOT INTO THE GIRLS ROOM!" He boucned anxiously, ready to pounce on his cat when she ran out of the room, but when she did, he missed her. "DAMN IT! EMMALYNN!" He shouted and began running again. Soon, he was out of the joke shop and out by the creatures paddock. He ran as fast as he could, trying to catch the little furry devil he called his cat, "Emma! Come on, this is not funny anymore! He shouted as he searched high and low for any sign of Emmalynn
unsorted
Apollo Sanders
Handler :
sydney
Blood Status :
muggleborn
Apollo Sanders

Back to top Go down

sit. stay. (azalea)  Empty Re: sit. stay. (azalea)

Post by Azalea Rosier Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:04 pm

Azalea was buying more gears and anything she required for her mechanical projects, her bag filled with tools that clanked about. Apparently, the tinkling that was happening seemed to attract the speeding creature that watched her as she sat behind one of the many shops, a large grass land allowing her to rest her legs. She watched the small cat, as it watched her and she couldn't help but smile. "Come here, precious.." Azalea coaxed, her voice gentle and kind and the small cat was hesitant to come closer until it placed itself in the curve of her legs as she sat on the floor. "You're a beautiful little kitten, aren't you?" She murmured and ran her fingers through the fur, rubbing behind the cats ears until it began to purr. "Where's your owner then, precious ?" Azalea wondered aloud, watching the cat begin to fall asleep.
unsorted
Azalea Rosier
Handler :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Azalea Rosier

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Sanders Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:42 pm

Apollo continued to run around until he hit a grassy area and saw a girl. He ran over to ask if she had possibly seen his cat. "Excuse me miss, I hate to bother you, but have you seen..." just then, his eyes fell on emma and he smiled "emma! There you are, you silly kitty!" He said sitting beside the girl and taking emma into his arms who mewed and curled into his arms, nuzzling against his neck "you had me worried sick. What if you had gotten hurt?" He asked as he pet her and held her close
unsorted
Apollo Sanders
Handler :
sydney
Blood Status :
muggleborn
Apollo Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Azalea Rosier Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:57 pm

Azalea continued to pet the little kitten, enjoying the way it purred even in its sleep before a boy found her and began asking her something, only to take the cat out of her hands. She frowned and stared at the cat, tilting her head before looking back at the boy who took her. "She was asleep you know and no offence to this little angel, she can't quite understand. She must've smelled or heard something. She was quite attracted to the noise my tools made. That's how she found me." Azalea mused, more out of curiosity about the cat and she pulled her bag so it was in front of her and she began rummaging through it, wondering what was making the tinkling before pulling out a chain that had all of her mini screwdrivers and shook them, it sounding like keys jingling and noticed the cat batted them with her paw. Azalea couldn't help but laugh.
unsorted
Azalea Rosier
Handler :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Azalea Rosier

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Sanders Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:25 pm

Apollo looked up at the girl and smiled softly. She was quite attractive. Beautiful even. "Yeah sorry. She got out of my arms. I only just got her so shes still not used to me. But shes my little angel. Her name is emmalynn. Or emma for short. And im apollo. Apollo sanders. And what might your name be?" Apollo asked as he took a seat beside her and rubbed his cat behind her ears as she played with the key chain full of screw drivers.
unsorted
Apollo Sanders
Handler :
sydney
Blood Status :
muggleborn
Apollo Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Azalea Rosier Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:32 pm

Azalea smiled in return, leaning forward to stroke the cat with a wide smile. "Be sure to spoil her with treats. This little one is going to be quite the adventurer. You know some people actually buy leashes for their cats and walk them like that." She said, leaning back slightly and she put the screwdrivers back into the bag, having waited a moment before she shot up in alarm. "Honestly, I am so rude. I didn't even answer your question." She said, shaking her head as she knew her mother would be sure to hit her if she saw how rude she was being. "I'm Azalea Rosier. Some people just call me the school's mechanic though." Azalea admitted, running her hand through her hair which caused her signature white streak to stand out and she stared at her bag of tools. "I must say, you've given your cat quite the muggle name."
unsorted
Azalea Rosier
Handler :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Azalea Rosier

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Sanders Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:14 pm

Apollo smiled softly at her "I plan to do so. She loves fish. Then again, she is a cat. So I understand that." He said jokingly. He raised an eyebrow when she mentioned leashes for cats "seriously? Thats absolutely ridiculous. Yet im curious. Where can I buy one of these cat leashes?" He asked as he locked eyes with her. He chuckled at her reaction to not introducing herself properly "pleasure to meet you azalea. And yeah, im a half blood. So...." he said rubbing the back of his neck "what house are you? Im a hufflepuff myself" he said
unsorted
Apollo Sanders
Handler :
sydney
Blood Status :
muggleborn
Apollo Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Azalea Rosier Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:48 pm

Azalea nodded in agreement and rubbed the chin of the cat, amused greatly by the gentle purring. "I can make you one if you want, especially for this little kitty. She's managed to brighten my day by being so cute." She admitted, laughing before she leaned back, staring up at Apollo. "So what if you're a half blood? Oh the muggle thing. I didn't mean it in the blood status way. I meant Emma is a normal human way. Sorry, sometimes my mind works faster than my mouth." She admitted, almost bashfully and then tilted her head when he mentioned he was a hufflepuff. "I'm a Slytherin. Sixth year. Do you like being in Hufflepuff? I don't think I've spoken to a Hufflepuff before. They usually run away from me as I'm a pureblood Slytherin." Azalea didn't mind that people ran from her, it allowed her to focus on much better things.
unsorted
Azalea Rosier
Handler :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Azalea Rosier

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Sanders Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:59 am

Apollo smiled and pushed his hair out of his face "yeah. Yeah that sounds great. Thank you, azalea" when she brought up his blood status and the name he chuckled "well my little sister named her. And I always give my baby sister what she wants" he said holding emma as she purred in his arms. He smiled as she explained she didnt know many puffs "its alright. Everyones nice. Im pretty good friends with teddy lupin" he said as he watched emma jump out of his arms and chase a butterfly around them and he laughed softly "silly cat"
unsorted
Apollo Sanders
Handler :
sydney
Blood Status :
muggleborn
Apollo Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Azalea Rosier Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:27 pm

Azalea nodded and pulled out her notebook, beginning to sketch it as they spoke. Once she had an idea, she just had to put it down otherwise she wouldn't be able to focus on anything else. "My twin is the same with me and my little sister." She admitted, smiling at the mention of Alec and she toyed with her quill that always has ink and does not require an ink pot. "Oh yes, I know of Teddy...What a poor boy.." She whispered the last part to herself, having always wanted to just hug him whenever she saw him as her parents had been death eaters and she always wanted to say sorry for the fact the death eaters were the reason he was parent-less. Watching the cat, she pulled a metallic butterfly out of her bag and breathed life into it, casting a spell so it flew off into the air around Emma. "She's adorable. Anyway, tell me more about yourself? Or your sister? She seems like quite a lady if she's able to have someone wrapped around their little finger."
unsorted
Azalea Rosier
Handler :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Azalea Rosier

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Sanders Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:20 pm

Apollo smiled and pushed his hair out of his face "yeah. Yeah that sounds great. Thank you, azalea" he smiled and placed a hand on her shoulder to say thanks "teddy is a good guy. Hes a great friend. Funny guy. Likes to amuse us around the common room with hisb powers. You know, hes a metamorphmagus?" He said smiling. Apollo didnt have any powers himself, but he found teddys amusing. He smiled as emma chased the butterfly and azalea asked about him and his sister "artemis is great. Shes my best friend. I love her more than anything. Shes an amazing artist" he reached into hisbpocket and pulled out a drawing of emma that was so life like youd think it was a picture "she drew this
unsorted
Apollo Sanders
Handler :
sydney
Blood Status :
muggleborn
Apollo Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Azalea Rosier Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:03 pm

Azalea stared over at her shoulder, a frown furrowing her brow and she shifted just a little, revealing that she didn't really like touch that much and a small dust of pink formed on her cheeks in embarrassment. She then nodded at the mention of the ability. "I know. I'm quite fascinated by metamorphmagus abilities so as strange as it sounds, I have studied it. I've noticed it changes ever so slightly before it changes fully? You notice it when you pay attention but the ability is never sudden." She admitted, her blush darkening a little as she relayed her strong knowledge of the ability. She liked the fact him and his sister were so close, it reminded her of her and Alec. "That's much like me and my brother. I don't know what I'd do without him. But that drawing is incredible. You must tell her I said so." Azalea said, her voice stern as she told him so.
unsorted
Azalea Rosier
Handler :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Azalea Rosier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top