SEPT. 2025
THE STAFF TEAM
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 157 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:03 am
Credits
Ties of Magic was created by Katie. Site graphics were created by Xaria. Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY Forum plots and characters belong to the members. The Harry Potter universe belongs to J.K. Rowling. No copyright infringement intended.
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Jet Black Coffee ( Open )

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jet Black Coffee ( Open ) Empty Jet Black Coffee ( Open )

Post by Trevor Montague Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:50 pm

Trevor had been thrilled to be back in England, after being overseas with dragons. And he certainly enjoyed it as well. Since he always admired the way Dragons acted or how they acted. And he knew some people were not too thrilled of them, but he beg to differ. And that was the truth, as he had decided to take a trip to the ministry to see his older brother who had been working, and he had dragged his younger sister along Hayley who had to learn politics.

Since she was only fifteen, and as he entered the ministry dressed in a pair of jeans, boots, a gray t shirt, and a black jacket. Enough to thrilled himself, dressing as a sort of bad boy and making his way looking at his younger sister who had her arms crossed and he could tell she was in dismay as he looked at her and he said. " One day you will be here. " smiled the twenty-six year old at his younger sister. Who could just help but roll her eyes at him.

And he looked, and he said. " Father would most definitely bring you here himself, but would you rather be tagging around with your brother. Or would you prefer to be with your older brother? " asked Trevor with his arms crossed at his younger sister who looked, and said. " Either way it is pretty embarassinng. " she said putting her eyes back forward.

Leaving Trevor to simply roll his eyes as he came across a cafe, as he looked, and said. " Well want to be a teen? Then we will go to a cafe, that seems close enough to the muggle Starbucks. " said Trevor talking a seat and his sister in front of him. As he looked, and he said. " Hayley? Going to the ministry is a good thing you know. " said Trevor with his arms crossed.
envy
Trevor Montague
Handler :
Katie
Blood Status :
Half-Blood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Graduate
Dragon Trainer/Heir
gif/image :
Jet Black Coffee ( Open ) Tumblr_n8034pXqG71s95j2so4_250
Trevor Montague

Back to top Go down

Jet Black Coffee ( Open ) Empty Re: Jet Black Coffee ( Open )

Post by Celia Rosanna Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:55 am

Celia simply adored England since she had arrived. She had lived in different countries for a while now, mainly Russia and France, though she had lived in America for a little while. She had picked up a Russian accent and though she knew it would fade with time it was still strong since she had lived there the longest. Currently, she was going to the ministry of magic to check it out. As she walked in she smelt something amazing, following the scent it brought her to a cafe.

She smiles as she walked in, her blonde hair standing out in the otherwise cool colours of the cafe. Walking to the front she ordered a simple hot cocoa, something she had fallen in love with during her time here. Turning around she went to take a seat smiling slightly, noticing all other seats were taken she noticed a duo sitting in a place where there were three seats.

So she walked over, leaning down a bit she smiled. "Доброе утро! Is this seat taken? Everywhere else seems to be taken" Her accent was thick as she spoke yet her voice was still gentle and soft like honey in a sense. She stood there waiting for an answer from either of the two people.

Outfit:
envy
Celia Rosanna
Handler :
Becca
Blood Status :
Pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Seventh
Student
gif/image :
Jet Black Coffee ( Open ) Tumblr_ljrrribHIg1qfquzy
Celia Rosanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Montague Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:16 pm

Trevor watched his younger sister as she had looked like she disliked, and he had soon got some sort of coffee as he drank some drink. And sitting back, as he crossed his arms, as he soon heard footsteps come up quickly turning to see a girl who looked younger than him, and about his sister's age. As he looked at her as he said. " Yes Hayley? " asked Trevor. And sitting with his arm crossed, he saw the person who asked him if the seat was taken.

" No it not, it only me and sister. So feel free to take a seat. " said Trevor with a small smile. Which was something he knew as he looked and thought for a moment. His sister soon piped up as she looked, and she said. " I am Hayley Montague, and this is my brother Trevor. " said Hayley. Causing Trevor to look at her as it was the first thing she had to say as he looked, and he nodded.

As he soon looked at the girl, he said. " What brings you to the ministry. " asked Trevor taking a sip of his coffee as he crossed his arms. Because it was good to know what people had to do in the ministry he was here to send a note to his older brother and sitting back he let out a sigh. As he said. " I am here for my older brother who works here. ". Then looking he said. " What's your name by the way. " asked the twenty six year old.
envy
Trevor Montague
Handler :
Katie
Blood Status :
Half-Blood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Graduate
Dragon Trainer/Heir
gif/image :
Trevor Montague

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Rosanna Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:54 pm

Celia quickly took a seat and smiled at the girl who spoke her name. She then looked at the man named Trevor and smiled kindly at him, some people around them stared at how bright and almost radiant the blonde was. Sitting there she set her drink down and took soft sips as she smiled slightly.

"It is nice to meet you, Ms. Hayley and Mr Trevor." She said simply and watched them as if she was curious about them. She then heard his question and smiled slightly, "I am here in order to make sure all things are in order for me to begin schooling at Hogwarts. I have just moved here from Russia and wish to take my final year at Hogwarts"

Hearing his explanation as to why he was here she smiled nodding as if she understood. "Oh my name? I am Celia Rosanna, I'm pleasured to make your acquaintance." She smiled warmly at him as she then looked back down at her drink taking a sip. Looking back up her attention was to Hayley now, "So tell me Ms. Hayley, are you a student at Hogwarts? You seem around my own age so it would make sense if you went there. Unless you are not from England? Yet you both have accents so I highly doubt that." She giggled softly as she watched them.
envy
Celia Rosanna
Handler :
Becca
Blood Status :
Pureblood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Seventh
Student
gif/image :
Jet Black Coffee ( Open ) Tumblr_ljrrribHIg1qfquzy
Celia Rosanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Montague Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:17 am

Trevor watched as the girl took a seat by them, as he wondered if she was a student just like his sister, and perhaps if she was maybe he could give Hayley a friend of some sort. Watching for a moment until he looked, at he said. " Pleasure to meet you too. " smiled the twenty-six year old. Watching as he soon looked, and then thought.

The girl soon confirmed she was a student as he nodded, he said. " That's good, so what school did you go before you are going to Hogwarts? " asked Trevor. Not sure what to think as he then heard her say her name leading him to giving a small smile across his face. " That's a nice name Celia, and I am pleasure to make your acquaintance too. " said Trevor. Thinking for a moment as the girl sounded pretty formal to him as he looked and he smiled.

His sister on the other hand had looked as she said. " Yes I am student at Hogwarts, I am currently going into my sixth year of Hogwarts. And my brother here graduated a while back, we both were in Gryffindor, and from what we heard we have ties back to the founding of Hogwarts apparently. And where here to meet our older brother. " said Hayley with a small smile.

When his sister brought up the founding part he sighed, as he said. " We were born and raised in England but for a living I am Dragon Trainer, so I am here very little. I more reside in Russia or Romania. But I am back here for a couple months with my sister. " smiled Trevor.
envy
Trevor Montague
Handler :
Katie
Blood Status :
Half-Blood
School :
Hogwarts
Year :
Graduate
Dragon Trainer/Heir
gif/image :
Trevor Montague

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top