SEPT. 2025
THE STAFF TEAM
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 157 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:03 am
Credits
Ties of Magic was created by Katie. Site graphics were created by Xaria. Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY Forum plots and characters belong to the members. The Harry Potter universe belongs to J.K. Rowling. No copyright infringement intended.
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

another one (jacob)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

another one (jacob)  Empty another one (jacob)

Post by Skylar Ashton Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:13 pm

Skylar rushes into the club and earned glares from her boss. She was late... again. "Sorry!" She shouted as she ran to the back room to change. She put on a black bra and thong and a black mini leather skirt and combs boots that zipped up to her knee. She fluffed her hair before walking out on to the floor where guys flocked to her. She smiled politely to all of them and made her way to the bar where her friend Nikkei made her a shot of firewhiskey which skylar quickly downed "emily kept me running around all day today. I love that little girl, but she's gonna be the death of me." She loved her niece, but the little girl was always so hyper.
unsorted
Skylar Ashton
Handler :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Skylar Ashton

Back to top Go down

another one (jacob)  Empty Re: another one (jacob)

Post by Jacob Pietro Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:36 pm

One of the only things that Jacob disliked about his job was the fact that there was seldom the chance to take a break for a night and just have some fun. But his friend had baled him up in his London flat and insisted that he come out for he night. So, with slightly tired eyes and a humouring smile, Jacob followed his friend into the dark alley, and then into the bar. He started toward the counter, and by the time he had gotten there, his friend had disappeared, and he was squeezing through the crowd to get to the only spare space at the bar. "Sorry," he apologised when he bumped the woman next to him as he tried to exchange money and alcohol with the bar assistant.
unsorted
Jacob Pietro
Handler :
Tess
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Jacob Pietro

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar Ashton Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:42 pm

Skylar moved a bit to make room for the man and smiled at him "no problem. First time here? It gets a bit crazy. Especially on a Friday night." She pushed her hair out of her face and quickly intercepted his payment "put it on my tab, Nikkei." She said to her friend at the bar and then smiled at the man "I havent seen you around here before. Im skylar. What's your name?" She asked looking at him
unsorted
Skylar Ashton
Handler :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Skylar Ashton

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob Pietro Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:04 pm

Jacob look at her as she spoke, and flashed her a grin. "Yeah," he said, "my friend dragged me out and has since disappeared on me. I should've known because he's done it before." He chuckled, finally grasping his whiskey as his other hand holding the money dropped. "You didn't have to buy it," he said, turning to the woman as he cradled his drink, "now I'll owe you one." He's gaze swept over her, she really was quite pretty, though she chose an interesting outfit, and he said, "I'm Jacob. It is a definite pleasure to meet you, Skylar."
unsorted
Jacob Pietro
Handler :
Tess
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Jacob Pietro

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar Ashton Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:40 pm

She laughed and looked at him "well that sucks. But at least you wandered this way." Skylar smiled and looked at him "dont worry about it. Its on me, handsome" she didn't know if he knew she was a stripper or not, but she didn't really care. He was handsome as all hell "is that an Italian accent I hear in your voice?" She said smiling softly. Just then, another guy came up to skylar and grabbed her boobs and skylar sighed looking at jacob
unsorted
Skylar Ashton
Handler :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Skylar Ashton

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob Pietro Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:28 am

Jacob smirked and nodded his agreement. "That's true," he said, "I could have ended up talking to any awful person instead of such a beautiful woman." Don't lay it on too thick, mate. he thought, though he figured it didn't matter as she did the same only a few moments later. "Yeah," he answered, shrugging slightly, "everyone mentions it. It's not even that obvious, really, but I am rarely actually in Italty, so-" He was cut off when a man appeared beside them, and grabbed Skylar's chest. Jacob reached out with both hands and carefully moved them back away. "She gets paid for you to look, not for you to touch, yeah?" he said, his tone as diplomatic as it would be when discussing politics with his father's advisors.
unsorted
Jacob Pietro
Handler :
Tess
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Jacob Pietro

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar Ashton Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:54 am

Skylar smiled softly and laughed at his words. He was fun to talk to and easy to be around unlike most of the ass holes that wandered into the club. When he removed the mans hands she smiled gratefully "thank you." The guy then walked off muttering profanity under his breath "most of them dont realize rhat they are not supposed to touch" she sipped her drink then ordered two more "so my hero, how can I repay you for saving me?"  She asked locking her eyes with his and smiling softly "perhaps a dance? On the house?" She suggested
unsorted
Skylar Ashton
Handler :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Skylar Ashton

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob Pietro Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:28 pm

"Many people don't know what respect is these days," he said quietly, "and they forget that everyone deserves it, no matter their position." Jacob thought about what it had been like as the King's bastard growing up. While his father had treated him and his mother fairly well, and his stepmother had gone along with it begrudgingly, the same could not be said for the rest of the court. "I wouldn't mind a dance on the dance floor," he said taking the second drink and finishing it quickly. He specified, as he was not interested in the type of dance that strippers were usually paid for. He liked his fair share of women, but he never paid for them.
unsorted
Jacob Pietro
Handler :
Tess
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Jacob Pietro

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar Ashton Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:00 pm

Skylar looked up at him and heard his thoughts. She frowned slightly. Is that how he saw himself? She cupped his cheek and smiled "you are a sweet and kind man, jacob." She spoke honestly and smiled at him. When he spoke of the dance floor, a wave of relief washed over her. She didn't really feel like working at that moment in time. She took his hand and lead him to the dance floor and began dancing with him "so tell me more about you" she said as they moved their bodies together to the beat of the music
unsorted
Skylar Ashton
Handler :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Skylar Ashton

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob Pietro Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:12 am

Jacob was drawn from his thoughts by the woman's hand on his cheek. His brow furrowed slightly in confusion, wondering where her statement had come from. "Erm... thank you?" he replied, thinking of how they had only just met and she couldn't have possibly formed an opinion of him so quickly. Not a genuine one, anyway. Shaking himself back to attention, he quickly dropped his glass gently back onto the bar and followed her to the dance floor, placing his hands at her waist as they began to move. The music was not too fast, which he was thankful for. He was happy enough to dance to high paced music, but usually reserved it for a much higher level of alcohol consumption. "I'm from Itatly, which you already know," he began, "but I actually serve in the French court. My favourite colour is green and I can't stand butterbeer. Your turn."
unsorted
Jacob Pietro
Handler :
Tess
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Jacob Pietro

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar Ashton Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:08 pm

Skylar chuckled as she saw his thoughts. Of course he had no idea that she could read his mind so when she said he was a sweet guy he wondered how she knew. She swayed her hips to the music and wrapped her arms around his neck. She looked around and saw a few of her coworkers staring at her and jacob and she blushed a bit. She didnt know why she was suddenly self conscious. When he asked about herself she bit her lip "im from here in london. I work here but I am also a professor at hogwarts. I teach potions. Also im a telepathic"
unsorted
Skylar Ashton
Handler :
Sydney
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Skylar Ashton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top